What's new

Game's skill floor.

ndreis

Enthusiast
Reaction
Is it just me or the game's skill floor keeps getting higher as they add more content to the game? Don't get me wrong, I still like playing this game but it really is ridiculous when you get 1 shot by a tank, or a bruiser like Camille.

kaya nga, tapos dina makasabay mga lumang champ sa mga skill set ng new champ.
Udyr vs Akshan. Actually Udyr was pretty nice till they nerfed him and his items right away. They do really killing the fun on everything and making it giga competitive to everyone.

Udyr vs Akshan. Actually Udyr was pretty nice till they nerfed him and his items right away. They do really killing the fun on everything and making it giga competitive to everyone.
andami babaguhin. may mga papalakasin, may papahinain para maging balanced game nila. kaso sa taste natin parang di nila makuha panig natin. pero di natin sila masisisi, Hindi lang tayo audience nila 0.00001% lang tayo na magbibigay ng feedback natin. Riot has a team of professional researcher and data analysist/scientist. bahala sila kung bibigyan nila ng buhay or papatayin nila product nila....

Its just feels stale at this point. Everything is repetitive. Pag nag try ka ng ibang gameplay to add more spice sa stale na game more likely you'll lose.