What's new

Help Gaano katagal ang validity ng SM Gift Pass upon issuance?

dothackjhe

Forum Expert
Elite
PXL_20220602_105542871.jpg

Background:

I bought an electronic product from Shopee earlier this week, which comes bundled with two SM Gift Passes worth P200 total as a promo. Kaso, upon checking yung "Date Issued" niya upon receiving your parcel, "April 1, 2019" yung nakalagay. Feeling ko tuloy na-April Fool's Joke ako.

Hanggang kailan valid ito for redemption, if at all valid pa siya?

Attachments

No that voucher already expired, because you need to used that cash voucher on dec 2019. Try to contact the seller again and request for a refund.

No that voucher already expired, because you need to used that cash voucher on dec 2019. Try to contact the seller again and request for a refund.
So, you mean to say na within the same year on the date of issuance lang din valid itong gift pass?
I already contacted the seller and still have not received a response.
Ano kaya magandang approach dito kung sakaling i-ignore lang ni seller yung pagreach out ko?
I'm thinking of bringing the issue to Shopee CS.

So, you mean to say na within the same year on the date of issuance lang din valid itong gift pass?
I already contacted the seller and still have not received a response.
Ano kaya magandang approach dito kung sakaling i-ignore lang ni seller yung preach out ko?
I'm thinking of bringing the issue to Shopee CS.
Yes kasi nagakaroo narin ako ng ganyanyan kaya need mo magamit on the last month of 2019. My suggestion is that you may request a refund if you do not still ordered received the item send the proof matic yan mag rerefund.

Back