What's new

Closed Future project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction
Dear PHC Members

Hi I want to Revive Lulsecz enhtusiast. I want to create group that aren't normal in technological skills whether you are a programmer or a DIY hobbyist. a human mind that beyond normal and equal to the scientist.

I have a proposal to make a SSHD mini portable device using robotics and microcontroller that only consist of 512kb memory so it includes a professional programmer level 9999999, financer (Low cost budget), electronics enthusiast, ISP Modem Breaker Level 9999999 (wimax, ultera, broadband stick globe/smart/sun), electronics analyst level 9999999 and a DIY hobbyist. beginners and amateurs who knows only internet bypass method, VPN, http injector, proxy, prx, kpntunnel, psiphon, modded apps and many other kiddie things are not welcome to join in the group.

sincerely yours,

yourfallennightmare

Im a nurse by profession... And its not that im bragging, ive done basic IT skills... Name it... And ive done it through taking risks and reading a lot i mean a LOT :)... Without any help of others (in person tuts)...

I'm using C++/C Prog and Kali linux but that is not necessary. I just want to make sure that a member should be analytical thinker in making codes. but yes arduino programming is also required and no need to hassle ourselves coz this project is so simple but it is also required a very high skilled members so that we can defend it smoothly.

I'm outta here, no questions inquired by me was answered clearly by you. There's no sense and no context in every answer you make in my inquisitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.