What's new

Front End & Back End

klin

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Ano po ba ibig sabihin nan :ROFLMAO:

Front End - means you operate and design User Interface or simply a Graphic Designer.
Back End - means you construct and code functions para paganahin yung mga buttons or textbox more on programming.
Itong dalawang terms is about Information Technology fields. That's what I dis

Front End - means you operate and design User Interface or simply a Graphic Designer.
Back End - means you construct and code functions para paganahin yung mga buttons or textbox more on programming.
Itong dalawang terms is about Information Technology fields. That's what I understand.
disagree

okke eto explanation jan

sa website ang frontend yun ung nakikita ng user na design or interface
ang trabaho ni frontend tga gawa ng interface or ui/ux, and gui

sa backend naman ayun na nga nasagot na sa taas

ok po, common sense :ROFLMAO: at konting laliman mo lang para maintindihan hahaha😅 pero ang astig may wisdom akong nakuha

In my professional work here in the US, frontend means anyone working on html, css, javascript, websites, UI, design. Backend means anyone working on java, databases, integration, microservices, APIs.

Frontend also means people who are masters of the web browser and backend also means people who know nothing about javascript.

In my opinion, also shared by other experts, JavaScript shouldn"t be used to categorize if someone is a frontend or backend developer because this language is used on both sides. Yes, JavaScript started as a frontend scripting language but that was back in the early 90s!. It's 2021 already! Tech moves fast!

Which is better? Frontend or backend? In every case it's always better to have a good understanding of both and be a master of at least one. Remember this "
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now."