What's new

Trivia FREEDOM DIES

Lightworker1234

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Freedom dies every day, there is less and less of it. We have actually forgotten what she is. Ask another man what freedom is, and I guarantee you that everyone will have a problem answering this question. Most will say that they can buy whatever they want, that they can work, etc. And all these answers, no matter what they are, revolve around money. That's how we sold freedom that you have as much as you can afford something. We got rid of humanity where the measure is not who you are but what you have and what your social status is. Sooner or later it will do us all. You don't have to agree with me but man has lost this moral spirit and we are all responsible for it. The 1980s and 1990s were the last years of such freedom. As soon as the 21st century began, the world changed the pace of change and leads us all to one global concentration camp in which a handful will have absolute power over the rest of humanity. The seed that we're seeing now is just the beginning, and most people don't realize what shit we're getting into. Yesterday someone told me that this awakening would come true when people start losing even their property, and maybe even their loved ones. In my opinion, it will be too late then. When your loved ones start dying, only then will you stop laughing at what you call conspiracy theories. Suffering changes a person, and even if you have enormous wealth and you are not part of globalism, you will lose everything. Those on the other side have long been prepared for this. They are to survive "after" all of this to lead this new order. Will they make it? It all depends on people, their consciousness and whether someone from outside will help us. Or maybe this human zoo will end its life? Time will tell. I would really think seriously about what the end of the year will bring. Skeptics have been getting so many warnings for years and they don't do anything about it, thinking it will somehow. No, nobody will do the job for you here. Either you act or you wake up with your hand in the potty asking what the **** is going on. As you used to