What's new

Closed FREE WEBHOSTING 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryruz

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Free Webhosting Just You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
FybZISG.jpg
Free Webhosting Just You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Thanks for sharing boss, kamusta naman po yung traffic nyan? Pwede po ba to sa pang heavy visitor na website? TY ulit.

do not use free hosting.

Free hosting is for amateurs that don't know any better or for those who realize it's flaws but don't care about the websites they put on free hosting.

I meant with free web hosting you will not receive the best quality of service, guarantees, etc. I always and only recommend free web hosting for learning proposes, but if your serious about your website/websites, you will need to find a reliable provider with quality customer support, good uptime, etc.

Ang hostgator po ngayon may promo $0.01 lang per month kaya avail na kayo..murang mura na yan..

oOps wag din po kayo kukuha ng $1 hosting kasi babawi din iyan sa renewal nya. i mean may hidden charge din yan.. Pero kung learning purposes lng okey yung shared link ni TS.

meron naman pong mga free webhosting na maganda :/ may cpanel, no hidden charges, pero kailangan mo nga lang sundin ung ToS nila :3

Status
Not open for further replies.