What's new

Referral FREE PROMISING NEW 2021Q4/20221Q CRYPTOCURRENCY

123EiBiSi

Honorary Poster
Reaction
SA WALA PA,

GET FREE 1 Pi

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

INVITATION CODE: vbgra23

Currently PI Network 👇

Total users: 12+ millions 👍

Current phase: 🧐
Phase-2 (Testnet)

Next phase : 🧐
Phase-3 (Mainnet expected in Quarter-4 2021 or Quarter-1 2022)

Current pi value: 🤔🧐
0 value until PI get in to Phase-3.

Can you trade or wí†hdráw pi now: 🤔🧐
You can't wí†hdráw or exchange PI for fiat currency until it is Monetized in phase-3 on the Mainnet. 👍

How to boost your mining rate by contributors? 🧐🤔

By Contributors your pi will be boosted 0.10 pi per hours by adding 5 trusted PI member in your security circle. 👍

How to earn Pi? 🤔
⬇️⬇️⬇️
You can currently earn Pi by clicking on the mining ⚡ button after every 24 hours, and by inviting new members to join your earning team using your invite code. 👍👍

👉 Pi are currently in Phase 2 of development (TestNet). KYC is a process to verify that you are a real person with only one Pi account on one mobile device. All Pioneers must pass KYC before gaining access to the Pi Marketplace where a variety of goods & services can be purchased with Pi.

👉Phase 3 (MainNet) will see Pi launch on MainNet last quarter 2021. Pi may gain monetary value at that time & be listed on the exchange (to convert to other fiat).

Why I lose PI coin when I log out and log in again? 🤔🧐

The session ends when you logout, it means that the PI you earn in last continued session will be removed from your account and when you login new session will start. 👍

What is the Security Circle? 🤔🧐

The security circle is how Pi Network will validate and authenticate transactions once it reaches mainnet. Ideally, you trust the people in your circle. Subsequently, everyone in your circle also has their own circle of people they trust. This chain of social circles makes up the “network” that is Pi Network. 👍

What is the Contributor role? 🧐🤔
How do I become a contributor? 🧐🤔

Becoming a Contributor allows you to earn more Pi by building a security circle of 3-5 trusted members. Pi’s Contributor role becomes unlocked for users after you’ve finished 3 mining sessions as a Pioneer. After 3 days of mining, you will see a new icon of the security circle on the home screen of the app which you can click to start. To become a contributor, you need to add 3-5 people whom you trust to your security circle. 👍

Do I need to leave the app open to mine? 🧐🤔
Does the app drain my battery or data? 🧐🤔

You do not need to leave the app open to mine. Pi does not affect your phone’s performance, drain your battery, or use your network data. Once you hit the lightning button, you can even close the app and you will continue to mine Pi. 👍

How I do my KYC (Know Your Customer)? 🧐🤔

Answer: Pioneers are randomly selected for KYC. Everybody will go through the KYC process. Be patient, you will be selected.

BEFORE YOU ARE SELECTED, DO THE FOLLOWING:

a. Download YOTI app from Google playstore or apple store.
b. Make sure u have a Passport, Citizen Card, and Driving Licence as YOTI app currently accepting.
c. YOTI app will also take your face mapping (facial recognition)
d. After registering in YOTI app you have to wait to be selected for KYC by PI Network.

e. When you are selected, Pi will send you a link to complete your KYC through YOTI app. Follow the link and connect your YOTI Account.
It should be easy if u already signed to YOTI. 👍👍

👉 How do I know if I got KYC? 🧐

• KYC invitation will pop up on the main screen
  • The invitation includes the following:

Free KYC slot You're selected to pass KYC for free for the next 24 hours (or other timeframes), pending having required documents. KYC is identity verification to prove you're a human being and will be a requirement before claiming Pi on Mainnet.

Do you want to perform KYC within the next 24 hours.

Why KYC?
  • to show Pi Network you only have 1 account
  • To become the legal owner of a crypto wallet
  • to fullfill legal regulations.

HOW TO VERIFY YOUR NUMBER? 🤔🧐

1. Make sure the number is the same as the one u used for pi setup
2. Make sure pi is open and the data for connection is from the same number.
3. Make sure the SIM is not in a different phone.
4. Make sure u have credit for sending normal message.
5. Go to your pi profile
6. Click on verify phone number
7. Use option 2 and Press start button and send the 4 digit code as a normal SMS to the USA, Canada,..etc number
8. Wait for a while and restart pi App
9. Go to your profile again to make sure the number is verified.✅👍

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

INVITATION CODE: vbgra23