What's new

Closed FREE ρrémíùm EHI.FILE'S AND INJECTOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not working sa openvpn. Cannot parse IP address yung error. Not working din sa http injector. Pano kaya to?
its an MGC settings.
not a VPN server.
you cant put it on HTTP INJECT PROXY AND PORT, OVPN or PSIPHON as your host .
YOU CAN ONLY USE THIS AS YOUR MGC SETTINGS ON YOUR MOBILE

Last edited:
FYI TS kahit anong proxy at port ilagay mo sa APN gagana yan basta yung APN mo is You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. not that big deal though you can also use working proxies for bypass purposes

salamat po, working sya sa 3g kaso medyo mabagal. sa 4g naman mabilis sana pero CDC sya.
Im just kidding about the proxy.
you can use this on your mgc for faster connection.

FYI TS kahit anong proxy at port ilagay mo sa APN gagana yan basta yung APN mo is You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. not that big deal though you can also use working proxies for bypass purposes
if i will put on my MGC port
80 instead of 8080
and run my injector.
What will happen sir?

Im just kidding about the proxy.
you can use this on your mgc for faster connection.

if i will put on my MGC port
80 instead of 8080
and run my injector.
What will happen sir?

You know kahit na anung ip address lagay mo dyan naka connect ka parin sa You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. basta yung port mo is 8080 hahaha.. and then yung Sa Injector mo naman yung kumukuha nang net is yung SSH OR VPN mo kaya useless yan haha :3 cancur is everywhere hahaha maganda sana kung mapapagana mo yan sa ibang software eh dyan lang sa injector mo LEL kasi alam mo na hindi mag woworking hehehe.

You know kahit na anung ip address lagay mo dyan naka connect ka parin sa You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. basta yung port mo is 8080 hahaha.. and then yung Sa Injector mo naman yung kumukuha nang net is yung SSH OR VPN mo kaya useless yan haha :3 cancur is everywhere hahaha maganda sana kung mapapagana mo yan sa ibang software eh dyan lang sa injector mo LEL kasi alam mo na hindi mag woworking hehehe.
what if i can run it with other app like psiphon and ovpn? hahaha
and for your info.
ip on MGC is so verry important.
why? because it is your bypass.
hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back