What's new

G·TM Free net using psiphon and default apn

dre88mzcai

Honorary Poster
Reaction
This is it guys. Download updated psiphon from playstore and then connect. Just try it yourself.

Screenshot_20160704_185425.png

Screenshot_20160704_183454.png

Screenshot_20160704_183232.png

No need to be registered in any promo. Just connect and disconnect until you will be connected.
I used default apn as well as psiphon from playstore.

I will make a video tutorial about this trick. I will post the link in here later.

Wait for my tutorial. I am uploading it now. You dont have to be registered on any promo. You have to be zero balanced or less 5 php so you can fully utilize the speed.

Please comment here if you have questions. And place your feedback here as well so I may know if it worked for you. Thanks

here guys. please watch it. and hopefully I helped you. View: http://phc.onl/#forbidden#/d6_XCO3sak8

Guys.. please post your feedback here. I want to know if it worked or not and post your screen shot as well. thanks in advance.

you can also visit my page here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. for updated tricks.
thank you guys. :ahappy::wtda:

I also have for PC. I will make a new Tutorial tomorrow. So see you then.

Last edited:
No need to be registered in any promo. Just connect and disconnect until you will be connected.
I used default apn as well as psiphon from playstore.

I will make a video tutorial about this trick. I will post the link in here later.
pwede sa pc to ts?

Try ko nalang to bossing feed back nalang ako salamathankyou

Try ko nalang to bossing feed back nalang ako salamathankyou