What's new

S·T·S Free internet browsing using smartbro prepaid usb modem

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabulous

Addict
Reaction
Okay first. this is not mine and i didn't leech this. I share this because i want to help.

If you see this notification, “Sorry! Your prepaid account does not have enough load to continue. Please re-load to resume your internet use. Thank you!” that means you no longer have enough credits on your account. All you need to do is type these proxy server’s addresses in your browser’s address bar so that you can access the internet.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
If the 1st link don't work go to 2nd link ^_^

As you can see, these are WAP sites of SMART. WAP (Wireless Application Protocol) is primarily used for providing internet access for mobile phones. But you don’t need to worry because it will also work on your pc browser.

Once the proxy server’s page loads it will provide its own address bar. That is where you should put the address of the site you want to visit and not the address bar on your browser. Voila! Free internet for all! (y)(y)(y)

• NO NEED VPN's
    [*]NO NEED TO INSTALL ANYTHING :)

REMINDER: Since this is a free and probably designed for mobile don't expect a fast connection.
Actually matagal ko na tong gamit 2013 pa nung nawalan ng mga open configs.
HIT LIKE GUYS! ^_^ ;):)💋

matagal na yan meron pa naman ma-ilan ilan nga mga working proxy yan din gamit ko minsan wala nga lang ol games..

ma try nga>..

master. na try q. pero wla aq makita na address bar. pero meron pa aq load na 20 pesos. kailangan ba talaga wlang lod sa tricks na eto?

ma try nga>..

master. na try q. pero wla aq makita na address bar. pero meron pa aq load na 20 pesos. kailangan ba talaga wlang lod sa tricks na eto?
Na try mo na yung dalawang link? Meron po yan hehe :D kahit merong load gagana yan :) i-try mo rin sa android phone mo (y)

TS pwd ba yan sa Smart Prepaid ? at pwde rin bang TNT? salamat pla d2 TS.

#HItLike!

TS. paano kng wla ka po Internet Profile sa Mobile mo? ano po ba ang gagawin kasi Java Phone lng CP ko... Smart Prepaid po gmit.

Dear fabulous,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back