What's new

Referral Free DOLLARS (eGLD) 50 eGLD = 506$

Ggwp13271627

Enthusiast
Reaction
Dami na naka pag Early access pag papahuli ka pa ba?

What is Maiar?
Maiar is a digital wallet and global payments app that allows you to exchange and securely store money on your mobile phone. You can use Maiar to send and receive money near-instantly, to and from anyone around the world by just using a phone number or herotag.

When will Maiar be available?
Maiar will soon be available for general use in the second half of 2020. If you would like to stay up to date with Maiar, sign up to the waitlist and be the first to hear the news.

What do I need to get started?
When Maiar is available, you will need just a smartphone with a SIM, running on iOS or Android. Since Maiar is a non-custodial digital wallet, no verification is required in any country as of now.

What is Elrond? And what can I do with Elrond Gold?
Elrond is an internet-scale blockchain for fast, secure digital payments. Elrond Gold (eGLD) is the native currency of the Elrond blockchain, that you can send, spend and stake using Maiar.

What is Maiar?
Maiar is a digital wallet and global payments app that allows you to exchange and securely store money on your mobile phone. You can use Maiar to send and receive money near-instantly, to and from anyone around the world by just using a phone number or herotag.

Maiar will soon be available for general use in the second half of 2020. If you would like to stay up to date with Maiar, sign up to the waitlist and be the first to hear the news.

When Maiar is available, you will need just a smartphone with a SIM, running on iOS or Android. Since Maiar is a non-custodial digital wallet, no verification is required in any country as of now.

Elrond is an internet-scale blockchain for fast, secure digital payments. Elrond Gold (eGLD) is the native currency of the Elrond blockchain, that you can send, spend and stake using Maiar.

What is Maiar?

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.