What's new

Referral (Free Crypto) Pi Currency: Para sa mahirap at naghihirap - Ang crypto na babago sa buhay mo

Reaction
I just want to share with you a new cryptocurrency aiming to become the world's most widely used cryptocurrency - even for poor people.
With your smartphone, you can earn Pi for free ( for now), all you need to do is to download the app. I am inviting you to be one of my partner and become a pioneer.
Just like bitcoin, mining Pi is free for the people to mine, however, when it reached a certain amount of miners (e.g. 10 million miners), free mining will stop (as of this month, Pi has more than 8.5 million pioneers and counting). So what are you waiting for? Join and support Pi now before it's too late!

You can download the Pi Network app in playstore or appstore, log in using your phone number or facebook account
or you can download it here You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
To get a head start on mining Pi (free 1 Pi), remember to use my invitation code: rod26
You can't log in without an invitation code btw, but it's not like I'm forcing you to.
Thanks a lot! Happy mining everyone!

Attachments

magkakaroon po ito ng value kung dumami na ang taong gumagamit at nag invest dito, parang bitcoin nung una wala namang value, pero ilang taon lang lumipas eh bigla lumaki yung value. Support guys, para sa lahat ng tao ang crypto na to :D

walang kasiguraduhan kung kelan lalabas, at wala ring kasiguraduhan kung after 10 to 20 years eh ito na yung currency ng mundo
take the risks guys, mag start ng maaga habang free pa yung pag mina. Wala naman mawawala sayo kung susubukan mo to eh kasi free siya ( sa ngayon) :D

Less than a year nalang bago mag launch ang pi network sa merkado, mine na habang free pa siya guys
May mga apps na rin silang nagawa para sa mga idea ng mga pioneers tungkol sa mga project na gagawin ng pi network sa future
ano pa hinihintay mo? sali na!

WALA kang pagsisisihan dito, baka nga magpasalamat ka pa sakin after 10 years.
pibrain.jpg

Attachments

We launched the Pi Wallet today, currently available to every Pioneer on the Pi Desktop software. The Pi Wallet enables Pioneers to test transactions on the Pi Testnet. This does not enable real Pi transfers. Beware of fake wallets & scams pretending to be the official Pi Wallet. Mobile version is under review by app stores and will come soon.

Mukhang meron na value ang pi soon sir, balik ka na

We launched the Pi Wallet today, currently available to every Pioneer on the Pi Desktop software. The Pi Wallet enables Pioneers to test transactions on the Pi Testnet. This does not enable real Pi transfers. Beware of fake wallets & scams pretending to be the official Pi Wallet. Mobile version is under review by app stores and will come soon.

Malapit na to lumabas sir

Back