What's new

Referral Free Crypto Mining Mobile App - No Hassle - Less Electricity - No Investment Needed

Silencer1069

Eternal Poster
Reaction
If you are a believer of block-chain technology Please READ!!!

Hi Guys share ko lang Po itong Free Mining App| Libre At walang Investment or Pera na kinkailangan |
Download And install lang, then just Tap Mine tapos pwede na po i minimize or close ang app. Bawal po i logout ang account/profile na ginagamit nyo sa pag mimina or else ma buburn at masasayng po yung na mina nyo, Again Just close the app.

By the way the cryptocurrency na miminahin natin is called PI. A newly developed cryptocurrency with market value of less than $1. Pero wag nating kakalimutan, na ang market value ng Bitcoin 11 years ago is also less than $1, Ethereum market value Last September 2015 is also less than $1 etc...
Kung kaya Pag tulungan natin na gumawa ng market DEMAND sa pamamagitan ng pag Mimina dahil sa ngayon, ito lang ang tanging paraan upang maka gawa tayo ng movement sa market at maka pag hold PI. The Best part is that This is ALL FREE. Kailangan lang natin mag download/install, mag sign-up, mag mina at mag invite pa nang maraming users.

How to Mine/Earn:
To start earning/mining, Just tap the mine button/lighting button. Be sure It turns GREEN to enable the mining process. Close The app, bumalik pagkatapos ng 24 hrs at i enable ulit ang mining.
You can earn 0.20 Pi/hr (Use my Referral code: Silencer1069 to get FREE 0.05 Pi/hr) For 24 hrs pagktapos enable nyo lang ulit.
Lets say if you signed up using my referral code magkakaroon kang total of 0.25 pi/hr, in 24 hrs you have a total of 6 PI mined, tapos bukas na naman ulit. You can also earn free 0.05 Pi/hr every referral. The more you Invite The more Pi you can earn per Hour. Wag kalimutan na I enable nyo ang mining process in the next 24 hrs. Bakit kailangan nating bumalik at i enable ang mining within 24 hrs? Simple, Kailangan nila ng Active at mga real users at syempre upang ma iwasan ang mga bots. Simply If you are a believer of block-chain technology or simply just interested in the potential value of Pi, earning some Pi just seems like a logical step to take.

How to Download:
Download App Here -->> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or simply Go to Google Play and APP store and Search " PI NETWORK "
Used My Referral Code to proceed--->> Silencer1069 And Get 0.05 Pi/hr additional for FREE
You can check their websites for more information ---> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Ano pang Hinihintay Ninyo. Umpisahan nyo nang Mag Download/Install at Mag Mina. Wala namang mawawala kapag itatry natin. At Napakadali lang ng kailangang gawin upang maka pag mina ka na. Lets help grow this community at malay mo. Baka ito na ang susi sa pag hihirap natin. haha
Stay tuned po para sa mga karagdagang impormasyon ukol dito.
Please don't forget to use my referral code. Thank you mga ka PH at God Bless.

Last edited:
Back