What's new

Tutorial FREE .com .net .org Domain for 5 years [UPDATED]

Mecky Clouds

ᴘʀᴇꜱꜱ ᴀɴʏ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ.
Contributor
Reaction
FREE .com .net .org Domain for 5 years [UPDATED]
yes you will get a free domain for 5 years, be it a .com,.net and much more
And a previous post about the same told us you cannot change your name servers and stuff but I have the method to do so.

My website is running on the free domain
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Here is a video on how to get a free domain and how you can change the name servers
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
and for those who don't wanna see the video here a detailed guide:
1. Go to
2. Make an account( real name not required)
3. Click on your profile > account>settings>domain>find a domain
4. select a domain with a price below 25 USD
5. fill your address and use Paypal and turn off auto. payments(for safety). Don't use bins your account will be banned in 15 days happen to me twice(XD)
6.all you have to do is publish your page through MailChimp's website editor(Which sucks) at least once
7. Now to forward your domain to your hosting/server contact support from feedback option and ask them to forward to respective IP or change name servers and withing 24 hours you are done...

If anything goes wrong THEN you will get a free domain for at least a year. And then you can re-register it with any other registrar

Last edited:
Back