What's new

Referral Free bitcoin daily [autopilot] [no investment]

laurentdr87

Enthusiast
Reaction
I will show you how to earn Bitcoins from seeing ads (Windows/Chrome)

1. First you need to download Telegram (Windows: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)
2. Create account/sign in and add this bot: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
3. Click on start or type /start in chat
4. Now you can start earning money. Simply press “View ads” to receive 1$ in Bitcoin.
5. You need to login to your account in “Web” version of Telegram. Simply go to this link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and login to your account by providing the phone number and the code that you received in the app or in sms.
leave it overnight to earn your Bitcoin.
6. Now simply right click with your mouse anywhere on the site and choose “Inspect”
7. Now go to “Console”. Important: If you can’t see the “Console” or “Inspect” button, make sure that you are using a Google Chrome (as I do), because in other browsers in could look a little bit different
8. Now paste this script in the “Console” and click Enter. The script will startafter 30 seconds. Now all you need to do is leaving the Tab open, and you will earn 1$ every 30 seconds without doing anything! Script is available in this link:

Using the script is optional. You can of course do it manually, but with the script you can earn like $400 over night which is huge. You won’t find any method that pays you better than this one.

I'm testing it right now.

You can check the tutorial here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Just try it

Kulang sa info.. about wí†hdráwal.. sobra laki naman nun 1$ every 30 seconds.. yayaman lahat kung ganyan hehe