What's new

Tutorial Free Advanced English Grammar (part 1)

veins31628

Forum Veteran
Solutions
Reaction
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

What You'll Learn​

you will learn how to use Gerunds, how to use infinitives, what is a gerund and what is infinitive, and which verbs we should use for them.

you are going to learn how to report sentences to others, grammatically we call it Reported speech.

How to use past Modals(must, should, may, might + have+p.p ) and their usages don't miss the boat.

How to create a passive voice? How to understand passive? How to make it active? you will Learn all of them here.

when do we use used to? what is the difference between use to and used to ? you can Enroll for free and Learn.

Requirements​

• No English class experience needed, you just need to practice and focus.

Description​

Hi everyone,as you know I'm Mahdi and I created another course that you can enjoy and watch free so Let's talk about it. many students sent messages for me that please talke about infinitive and gerund so I decided to provide. This course is not just about infinitive and gerund ..it's explaining ambiguous Grammar. Like past modals,reporting speech,passive and used to ... I'm gonna Teach these in easy way that Be sure you will understand completely..but after that you need to practice for learning perfectly. Don't miss the chance and Learn it even watch one Lecture in a day but watch it because details make perfect .Let's get back to our subject as I was saying ambiguous Grammar need to be instructed in a right way that students realize what's going on.. it's not just about Grammar its about speaking correctly and it's about culture so don't do something or do it perfectly. as result if you watched this course and Learn it you can comment your ideas about it .. or some recommendations for other courses.
You are gonna Learn:
  • Infinitive and gerund
  • Reported speech
  • past modals
  • Passive and active
  • Used to ..
I can't explain more than that about Advanced Grammar but remember this is just about Advanced Grammar(part 1)
We are going to create more than that for you .

Teacher Mahdi

Who this course is for:​

• this course is for people that they want to Learn English as second language and also it is for students and for self-study Learners.

This course seems to be a great opportunity for anyone who wants to improve their English grammar skills. The course covers several important concepts of advanced grammar such as gerunds, infinitives, reported speech, past modals, passive and active voice, and used to. The course is designed to be easy to understand and follow, even for those without any prior experience in English classes. The teacher, Mahdi, promises to provide a comprehensive explanation of the topics covered. However, he also emphasizes the importance of practice in order to master the concepts taught. The course is suited for people who want to learn English as a second language, as well as students and self-study learners. Overall, it seems like a great opportunity to enhance one's grammar skills, and I would highly recommend it to anyone interested.

Back