What's new

Closed Free 3 days fb without capping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Pirata

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Log in into your account then go to settings. Proceed to deactivate your account. In the menu where you'll be asked why your deactivating your account choose "I don't find Facebook useful" then click deactivate. Then in the next menu you'll see an option to keep your account and receive 3 days of free unlimited facebook. Accept it and enjoy!

ang tanong.. saan ang activation.. sa sim ba or sa acct.. ? kakagawa ko lang.. saan ma crecredit ang 3 days unli.. para malinaw sa lahat

saan i aactivate ni fb ang 3 days..? sa acct lang ba or sa sim ?

I think pareho lang sir secretaccount kasi pag gusto mong iview account mo you'll need a network connection which your sim can provide. So I think usable din kay injector but I'm not 100% sure kung gagana. Opinion ko lang din naman. :)

To clarify:

It credits on the ACCOUNT not on the sim. I also think that you can only do this once or at least once in a given amount of time. And don't worry about accidentally deactivating your accounts, you can log in again anytime you want.

Sa nakapagpagana, pakiconfirm naman para makita nung iba. Salamat!

To clarify:

It credits on the ACCOUNT not on the sim. I also think that you can only do this once or at least once in a given amount of time. And don't worry about accidentally deactivating your accounts, you can log in again anytime you want.

Sa nakapagpagana, pakiconfirm naman para makita nung iba. Salamat!

prof ito ba yun??

kayu ba bahala mag analyze!

sana makatulong

Attachments

ang tanong.. saan ang activation.. sa sim ba or sa acct.. ? kakagawa ko lang.. saan ma crecredit ang 3 days unli.. para malinaw sa lahat

saan i aactivate ni fb ang 3 days..? sa acct lang ba or sa sim ?

sa palagay mo boss saan naka active yan...
kaw na bahala mag analyze..

baka lumosot ito sa injector natin.
pag pinagsama sama

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.