What's new

Referral FREE 200 HVE2 (UHIVE TOKEN) BY SIGNING UP AND REFERRING FRIENDS (ALREADY LISTED ON COINMARKETCAP)

Dabi-kun

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Get FREE 200 HVE2 token (already listed in coinmarketcap) by signing up and referring others!!!!!

Step 1 : Download UHIVE app: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Step 2 : Register in the app by using this code to get the 200 token signup bonus. Code : 1UQ6UU
Step 3 : Engage by commenting and posting articles you want to UHIVE (Also you can buy their token directly in the app if you want. I buy a small amount as shown in the picture below)

Note : (I also received additional 500 HVE2 as a gift but i dont know if it is a signup bonus also)

*Dont forget to input the code when you register to receive the rewards because when i register i forgot to input the code i didnt receive mine😅

*Uhive is the first social network to merge our physical reality with the digital world by following the Five Laws of the Metaverse, in the process aligning culture, communities, shopping, entertainment, and economies, a convergence known as the Social Metaverse.

Attachments

Last edited:
Note : pwede rin kayo magkaron ng token thru engagement rewards
Screenshot_2021-12-03-21-48-17-352_uhiveapp.uhive.com.uhive.jpg
ex.reacting, commenting, sharing post at sa tagal ng paggamit ng app)

Attachments

Ung nakakuha mo 3k na yun in app san galing yun ts?
binili kona po un lods ung 500 lang po ung free pati ung 200 pag nainput mo po ung referral code lods

Thanks for sharing po ts.
Eto na po nareceive ko after a couple of minutes sign up:

View attachment 1744229
welcome lods

How to wí†hdráw ts?
d pa po mawiwí†hdráw ung token nakalock pa po ata. By january po mawiwí†hdráw na po un