What's new

Referral Free 10 usdt and bnb with PROOF

RED333

Forum Veteran
Reaction
LEGIT with proof
free 10 usdt and free bnb for gas fee to be used as your initial capital for staking/defi pledge mining in Pancakeswapmeta.

there has been changes regarding the free funds which i just learned last night dahil daw dami tumakbo lang pagka tanggap ng free funds instead of experiencing.

they have given a new requirement on how to avail the free usdt and bnb and its up for you to decide if you want to avail it or not since its an investment and there are risk involved.

How to avail free usdt and bnb:

1. must have a minimum 5 USDT or 10 USDT in their cryptocurrency wallet. These pancake users get priority access to the free 10 usdt and bnb pledge experience amount given by the platform. (hindi po kukunin ang usdt sa wallet mo. kung may usdt ka sa wallet at least 5 to 10 usdt then qualified ka na sa free usdt and bnb pledge amount)

2. must have a messenger account

3. after registration dm me for messenger in order for me to invite you in group chat.

4. you will be interviewed if you have knowledge regarding staking/defi pledge mining.
after the simple interview you will be given usdt and bnb in your trust wallet as your initial capital for staking. (during interview be sure sa sagot na interested kayo mag invest, ng sa ganun ma approved kayo sa libre. at gusto nyong subukan ang platform.)
enjoy the freebie guys.

note: to register, copy paste in trust wallet and just delete the emoji
👇👇👇

Pancakeswapmeta.😎😎😎pro

invitation code:
RED333

Note: any types of investment all have risk involved. always think twice before you do.
kung makatanggap kayo sa libreng usdt at bnb i advice na stake nyo muna at least 7 days bago nyo itabi ang nakuha ninyo ng sa ganun di po mag istrikto kasi direkta yan sa wallet nyo upon wí†hdráwal. pag ma experience nyo na po ay tuloy tuloy na kita nyo

Screenshot_20220627-095101.jpg Screenshot_20220627-095124.jpg Screenshot_20220627-095238.jpg Screenshot_20220627-095248.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Back