What's new

Closed Francis Leo Marcos - Sinu siya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ano nga ba ang masasabi niyo patungkol dito Kay Sir Leo Marcos? Salamat sa mga sasagot. At magbibigay ng kanya kanyang opinyon tungkol dito sa issue at sa taong mga involved.

Pati ako kinulit ng mga anak ko sa biglang pagsulpot ng isang FLM na maingay sa social media dahil dyan sa "Mayaman Challenge" or "MC" na yan and nothing else. Researcher po ako, pero hindi sa tao he he. I'm sure yung iba rito ay parehas rin ng kutob ko. Gumagamit ako ng services sa mga agencies to do it for me kung importante lang - mahal kasi yung ganyang services kung personal purpose ang dahilan. To me, as long as he's not doing anything foolish, the least I could do is admire him. But some news, triggered me to dig on this guy.
Kanina ko lang siya siniyasat sa net. Medyo nagulat nga ako doon sa video niya tungkol sa gold bars at iba pa. People don't normally brag about their wealth (especially gold bars?) in that manner, and in public. Yung choice of words niya is way-off from the status of his personal data and character of education. Naging interisado tuloy ako. Suspicious ako sa agenda ng taong ito. That 3 million donation has some hidden story. Pero tanging ang NBI lang o kapulisan ang magpapatunay nito kung iimbestigahan siyang mabuti, as he's now a "person of interest". This is just for discussion as per title of the thread. I could spend a few hours investigating. You be the judge. But I sincerely hope he's innocent in our eyes.
1. From a 21-Apr-2016 news story by Catanduanes Tribune - "Ex-govs invite NGO for optical mission; 11,500 Catandunganons get eyeglasses": You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. states that the Perlinian Group-Marcos Foundation is chaired by businessman and philanthropist Francis Leo Antonio Marcos. So even incumbent Cong./Engr. Hector Sanchez and Gov. Joseph Cua of Catanduanes knows him very well - somebody could ask these guys. The Marcoses did not supply a clear view on this evidence except that he's not related by blood - only by name that he uses. He has a pending case from Imelda Marcos herself filed last year in using the "Marcos" name for îllégâl means, but there's no update yet on whether her accusations are true or not. We'll have to wait.
2. He graduated at "National High School of Massachusetts".There's no such school in the US by that name. For MIT, it's a yes - a top class university. I hope this was a typographical error. Filipinos who studied/stayed in the US, say for +10 yrs. will definitely develop the chord of an American accent. Does he? A person of high stature will not miss even the spelling of his alma mater, especially showing his elite credentials. Knowing that a lot of people are putting negative allegations about him, he should have corrected them ASAP directly to clear his name. We don't even know his parents or siblings. (Pero ang criteria na ito ay hindi importante masyado sa ngayon.)

He he bosing, This pic supplements it better. The date is Jan. 10, 2018. Wala pang "Mayaman Challenge" at yung video niya boasting about the "gold bars". May hawig sa kanyang favorite blog topics ngayon o kaya sa past "modus operandi" niya.
View attachment 816900
4. Yes, he filed as Independent but was disqualified due to underage criteria for the 2013 senatorial elections. He was 33 years old back then (yet still single) and the requirement was 35 yrs. old. So, the birth date Sept. 29, 1979 fits and the info from his occupation from #1 too - good . See pdf of his certicate of candidacy from link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
(We know little about him back then, but he sure aims/aspires high considering his lack of popularity. Malakas ang loob na tao kahit alam niyang di siya mananalo!) But on July 14, 2014, using the pic of his certifcate of candidacy, someone posted this.
View attachment 816980
5. Siya raw talaga si NM sabi ng iba. Sa alleged pics below, siya nga iyon with full name of Norman Antonio Mangusin or "NAM". He changed his name to Norman Antonio Alejandro, and finally to Francis Leo Antonio Marcos based from the 2 passports.
From this link: we gather some added infos regarding his family and extras. His father is Gilbert Mangusin, and his mother is Remedios Antonio. Something rhymes! He even got married at the age of 22 to a woman a decade older than him - Ma. Christina B. Caber of Pasay CIty. Sa ibang sources, his father (who is the chairman of National Baker's Fair Institute of the Philippines of Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya) was the one who signed his pastry chief instructor certificate after he applied as a pizza making instructor abroad for a 1 yr. contract in Saudi Arabia. Any authorized agency can verify his (POEA) OEC# 2319283 based on his record as "NAM".
Basahin na lang natin yung ibang detalye for future use. Since "AMBA" Roy Seneres (founder of OFW Family Club died last 2016 - related to DU30 presidential election), his son Roy Seneres Jr. (Pres. & CEO) would be a witness to know the identity of "NAM" as "NAM" was the Chapter Chairman last 2002. The two knew each other.
View attachment 817001
6. Hindi ko na tatalakayin yung unofficial warrant niya from the GreenMeadows case. Waiting game kasi yan and we don't know if a valid arrest can be done under the circumstances. I don't know. Pero sa suma-total po, assuming the infos are credible, yung bintang o paninira ngayon kay "FLAM" ay nilathala na po taon pa bago pa man siya maging isang instant "viral celebrity". It has nothing to do with "MC" directly. Kumbaga ay "babala/warning" po lamang ito na inuulit para sa atin. Hindi lang pansin ng tao noon dahil walang nakakakilala sa kanya. We're just connecting the dots in an amateur but logical way using limited "known" sources and time. Wala pong conclusion kundi collected data lamang to think about. There's probably more to explore to make him become innocent or otherwise. No offence po sa mga fans ng lodi ng bayan - Boss FM. It's still circumstantial evidence until proven guilty eka nga.
Very well said and researched. Thank you. Pero baka meron na pa po I kwento 😂 baka lang. Hehehe

Naku KaPHC wala naman po ditong haters or basher. Napaguusapan lang ang nangyayare ngaun pero no hate po.

boss nag joke lang ako, ginaya ko lang yung nabasa ko sa twitter na ate lahat nang mga duda ke FLM ni-replyan na lahat.

Same modus ni FLM yung ke Stop Look, Listen Tibo.

saasas.png

Attachments

Very well said and researched. Thank you. Pero baka meron na pa po I kwento 😂 baka lang. Hehehe
He he. Masakit sa ulo kung mag-research tayo further w/o any additional briefing on the topic bosing. Madalas, maliligaw ka ng landas he he. Hands-on at personal investigation na yung kailangan sa ganitong klase kaso boss - papers/docs, contacts, deeper profiles to get the whole picture....It's way beyond our hands na. As for this issue, "the net" does not always give you credible data considering Google is a poorly downgraded search engine now not like before.
Kung mag-iimbestiga tayo ng kaunti, etsa-pwera na muna natin si FLAM. Let him be, and let the authorities check if his anomalies are real. Lets go straight to the facts, the people around him and the foundation he's into - yung Volunteers Against Poverty Foundation Inc. (VAPFI). It's a perfect example of a typical NGO (non-government organization). It's a non-stock/non-profit organization too, so it needs funds. Where does the funds come from, who supports them, etc., we don't know yet. Normally, the operational funds come from donations, member contributions, and some from fund raising activities. Because they function as charitable in nature without profit, they are most of the time exempted from income tax and VAT, but other issues fall on BIR rules. (Ito yung area na madalas na ginagamit for corruption purposes ng iba. Mas malala kung dummy pa.) What we only know is that it engages in humanitarian activities for the poor, and their You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (OECP) is one of their main activities (similar pa rin sa nasa #1 sa taas na binanggit ko). "Bren Corporation" (owned by Mr. Bernard "Bren" Chong or "BC") was mentioned on their FB-page that it has a partnership with VAPFI. So, he' one of the funders of OECP. The odd thing is, di ko makita sa accredited NGO list (accredited by PCNC) itong VAPFI. Yung mainsite nila is just a single page with hyperlink, with FLAM at the center, no address and contact details, but has an active donate button (w/ PNB acct. no.) which can be done thru paypal or bank deposit. I can't add more on this.
Alam natin na si BC was mentioned in the GreenMeadows case - di ko na elaborate pa. It's another story which we only could get thru the GreenMeadows board officials. BC is a known businessman/entrepreneur/investor and an avid gamer/host tournaments. His investments vary from brick and mortar, shoes, apps,...so many to mention. But presently, he's into eSports under his flagship BrenPro Inc. (Bren Esports - a Southeast Asian professional esports organization based in the Philippines) - and is very active right now. He's also a co-founder of Synergy88 together with Jackeline Chua. He's a legit businessman AFAIK.
Hanggang may lockdown at COVID-19, di masyadong gagalaw ang kapulisan sa ganitong panahon. They'll just gather data and strike at the right time. If FLAM is innocent, then eveyone should just go on with our normal lives and do our thing. (Na-miss ko tuloy si pareng BLoodyLungz, baka na-COVID na yata he he.)

Last edited:
Panget kasi style nyang pag tulong.
Arrogante masyasdo. Kung tutulong man sya, dapat hindi na nya kailangan i fb live. Sabik na sabik sa exposure sa social media. Ekis samen yan. X

Panget kasi style nyang pag tulong.
Arrogante masyasdo. Kung tutulong man sya, dapat hindi na nya kailangan i fb live. Sabik na sabik sa exposure sa social media. Ekis samen yan. X

Similar marketing style sa mga pyramiding-networking groups, flex mo yung mga "wealth mo" "kuno" like mustangs(car), gold bars and properties etc. Pero this time yung exploit nila ditto ay yung "awa" nang mga tao, ngayun kasi nasa spirit tayo nang bayanihan at uma-apaw ngayun yung mga private donations.

Diba kumikita rin kapag maraming views sa YøùTùbé? Narining ko lang to ha pero sabi sabi yung kinikita nya sa YøùTùbé itinutulong nya rin daw. I have doubts sa kayamanan ng taong to kaya grabe yung biglaang pagsulpot nya pero as long as wala naman ginagawang masama yung tao hayaan nalang natin sya at suportahan nalang sa mga tulong nya na binibigay sa kababayan natin

Nagkatotoo rin yung hinala ko. Kapag naging 'person of interest' ka ng NBI/kapulisan, lahat ng kasong masisilip nyan ay magiging lagim sa buhay ng sinuman, pati na rin yung affiliated individuals ng akusado. Marami pang lalabas na kaso sa panig ni FLAM. Maaaring yung iba ay minor lang, lipas na statute of limitations ng batas, walang katibayan o paninirang puri rin. Pero kung marami na ay patung-patong na hirap ang mararanasan niya.Kaya mas mainam na tumahimik na lang siya at mag-isip ng pang-counter sa mga pinasang kaso sa kanya. Trial by media ang magiging kalaban nya kung di siya aware. Sa nakikita ko sa ngayon, pinipiga na siya ng NBI sa mga galing mismo sa bibig nya, bukod pa doon sa alam na natin atbp.***** lang kung di nila napansin yan. Iba yung kundisyon ng kasikatan nya sa YT sa ngayon.
Yung gravest case na papasa na may merit ang mangingibabaw, and the rest will just support upon the start of the hearings sa korte. Swerte kung bailable pa yung kaso ni FLAM. Maghanda na siya sa 2nd wave he he.

Hindi pala pagmamay-ari ni FLM ang lahat ng mga pinapakita niyang bahay, offices, building and mga sasakyan. According sa interview ni Erwin Tulfo sa NBI chief.

Status
Not open for further replies.