Very well said and researched. Thank you. Pero baka meron na pa po I kwento baka lang. HehehePati ako kinulit ng mga anak ko sa biglang pagsulpot ng isang FLM na maingay sa social media dahil dyan sa "Mayaman Challenge" or "MC" na yan and nothing else. Researcher po ako, pero hindi sa tao he he. I'm sure yung iba rito ay parehas rin ng kutob ko. Gumagamit ako ng services sa mga agencies to do it for me kung importante lang - mahal kasi yung ganyang services kung personal purpose ang dahilan. To me, as long as he's not doing anything foolish, the least I could do is admire him. But some news, triggered me to dig on this guy.
Kanina ko lang siya siniyasat sa net. Medyo nagulat nga ako doon sa video niya tungkol sa gold bars at iba pa. People don't normally brag about their wealth (especially gold bars?) in that manner, and in public. Yung choice of words niya is way-off from the status of his personal data and character of education. Naging interisado tuloy ako. Suspicious ako sa agenda ng taong ito. That 3 million donation has some hidden story. Pero tanging ang NBI lang o kapulisan ang magpapatunay nito kung iimbestigahan siyang mabuti, as he's now a "person of interest". This is just for discussion as per title of the thread. I could spend a few hours investigating. You be the judge. But I sincerely hope he's innocent in our eyes.
1. From a 21-Apr-2016 news story by Catanduanes Tribune - "Ex-govs invite NGO for optical mission; 11,500 Catandunganons get eyeglasses": You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. states that the Perlinian Group-Marcos Foundation is chaired by businessman and philanthropist Francis Leo Antonio Marcos. So even incumbent Cong./Engr. Hector Sanchez and Gov. Joseph Cua of Catanduanes knows him very well - somebody could ask these guys. The Marcoses did not supply a clear view on this evidence except that he's not related by blood - only by name that he uses. He has a pending case from Imelda Marcos herself filed last year in using the "Marcos" name for îllégâl means, but there's no update yet on whether her accusations are true or not. We'll have to wait.
2. He graduated at "National High School of Massachusetts".There's no such school in the US by that name. For MIT, it's a yes - a top class university. I hope this was a typographical error. Filipinos who studied/stayed in the US, say for +10 yrs. will definitely develop the chord of an American accent. Does he? A person of high stature will not miss even the spelling of his alma mater, especially showing his elite credentials. Knowing that a lot of people are putting negative allegations about him, he should have corrected them ASAP directly to clear his name. We don't even know his parents or siblings. (Pero ang criteria na ito ay hindi importante masyado sa ngayon.)
He he bosing, This pic supplements it better. The date is Jan. 10, 2018. Wala pang "Mayaman Challenge" at yung video niya boasting about the "gold bars". May hawig sa kanyang favorite blog topics ngayon o kaya sa past "modus operandi" niya.
View attachment 816900
4. Yes, he filed as Independent but was disqualified due to underage criteria for the 2013 senatorial elections. He was 33 years old back then (yet still single) and the requirement was 35 yrs. old. So, the birth date Sept. 29, 1979 fits and the info from his occupation from #1 too - good . See pdf of his certicate of candidacy from link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
(We know little about him back then, but he sure aims/aspires high considering his lack of popularity. Malakas ang loob na tao kahit alam niyang di siya mananalo!) But on July 14, 2014, using the pic of his certifcate of candidacy, someone posted this.
View attachment 816980
5. Siya raw talaga si NM sabi ng iba. Sa alleged pics below, siya nga iyon with full name of Norman Antonio Mangusin or "NAM". He changed his name to Norman Antonio Alejandro, and finally to Francis Leo Antonio Marcos based from the 2 passports.
From this link: Mangusin, and his mother is Remedios Antonio. Something rhymes! He even got married at the age of 22 to a woman a decade older than him - Ma. Christina B. Caber of Pasay CIty. Sa ibang sources, his father (who is the chairman of National Baker's Fair Institute of the Philippines of Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya) was the one who signed his pastry chief instructor certificate after he applied as a pizza making instructor abroad for a 1 yr. contract in Saudi Arabia. Any authorized agency can verify his (POEA) OEC# 2319283 based on his record as "NAM".
Basahin na lang natin yung ibang detalye for future use. Since "AMBA" Roy Seneres (founder of OFW Family Club died last 2016 - related to DU30 presidential election), his son Roy Seneres Jr. (Pres. & CEO) would be a witness to know the identity of "NAM" as "NAM" was the Chapter Chairman last 2002. The two knew each other.
View attachment 817001
6. Hindi ko na tatalakayin yung unofficial warrant niya from the GreenMeadows case. Waiting game kasi yan and we don't know if a valid arrest can be done under the circumstances. I don't know. Pero sa suma-total po, assuming the infos are credible, yung bintang o paninira ngayon kay "FLAM" ay nilathala na po taon pa bago pa man siya maging isang instant "viral celebrity". It has nothing to do with "MC" directly. Kumbaga ay "babala/warning" po lamang ito na inuulit para sa atin. Hindi lang pansin ng tao noon dahil walang nakakakilala sa kanya. We're just connecting the dots in an amateur but logical way using limited "known" sources and time. Wala pong conclusion kundi collected data lamang to think about. There's probably more to explore to make him become innocent or otherwise. No offence po sa mga fans ng lodi ng bayan - Boss FM. It's still circumstantial evidence until proven guilty eka nga.
Naku KaPHC wala naman po ditong haters or basher. Napaguusapan lang ang nangyayare ngaun pero no hate po.yung mga haters dyan ni Francis Leo Marcos mag tago na kayo hahanapin ko kayo gamit ng Linux ko na OS pang häçk sa inyu. Watch out!! pula pala buhok ko.
boss nag joke lang ako, ginaya ko lang yung nabasa ko sa twitter na ate lahat nang mga duda ke FLM ni-replyan na lahat.Naku KaPHC wala naman po ditong haters or basher. Napaguusapan lang ang nangyayare ngaun pero no hate po.
He he. Masakit sa ulo kung mag-research tayo further w/o any additional briefing on the topic bosing. Madalas, maliligaw ka ng landas he he. Hands-on at personal investigation na yung kailangan sa ganitong klase kaso boss - papers/docs, contacts, deeper profiles to get the whole picture....It's way beyond our hands na. As for this issue, "the net" does not always give you credible data considering Google is a poorly downgraded search engine now not like before.Very well said and researched. Thank you. Pero baka meron na pa po I kwento baka lang. Hehehe
Similar marketing style sa mga pyramiding-networking groups, flex mo yung mga "wealth mo" "kuno" like mustangs(car), gold bars and properties etc. Pero this time yung exploit nila ditto ay yung "awa" nang mga tao, ngayun kasi nasa spirit tayo nang bayanihan at uma-apaw ngayun yung mga private donations.Panget kasi style nyang pag tulong.
Arrogante masyasdo. Kung tutulong man sya, dapat hindi na nya kailangan i fb live. Sabik na sabik sa exposure sa social media. Ekis samen yan. X