What's new

Help Formal way to say you are available

To convey that you are available for an interview on Monday in a formal way, you could say something like this:

"I am available for an interview on Monday at any time that is convenient for you. Please let me know if there are any specific times you would like to schedule the interview."

This message is polite and professional, and it shows your willingness to work with the interviewer's schedule.

To convey that you are available for an interview on Monday in a formal way, you could say something like this:

"I am available for an interview on Monday at any time that is convenient for you. Please let me know if there are any specific times you would like to schedule the interview."

This message is polite and professional, and it shows your willingness to work with the interviewer's schedule.
How do you say that you are available at 11am on monday for interview?

How do you say that you are available at 11am on monday for interview?
To express your availability for an interview on Monday at 11am in a formal way, you could say:

"I am available for an interview on Monday at 11am. Please let me know if this time is suitable for you, or if you would like to schedule the interview for a different time."

This message is professional and conveys your readiness for the interview. It also leaves room for negotiation if the interviewer needs to schedule the interview for a different time.

Back