What's new

Closed Forgotten Gmail Password

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bangtanarmy69

Honorary Poster
Di ko alam kung tamang forum ba napuntahan ko pero gusto kong malaman kung may iba pa bang paraan na mareset o marecover yong account ko sa gmail kasi maraming importanteng files and ginagamit ko yon pang back up. Di ko rin mareset using phone nakalimutan ko din. Salamat

Opo natry na kaso di ko talaga alam pati number na nagamit. Yon ang kailangan e

Try this:
  • Visit You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • Enter you're email address click continue
  • If you are asked to enter the last password you remember, click try another way. until you reached the question that you can answer.

only those questions helps the account be identified. if you've reached the end of the suggested options google can't verify if the account is yours.

Try this:
  • Visit You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • Enter you're email address click continue
  • If you are asked to enter the last password you remember, click try another way. until you reached the question that you can answer.
only those questions helps the account be identified. if you've reached the end of the suggested options google can't verify if the account is yours.
I also did try that pero wala eh di ko masagutan

I also did try that pero wala eh di ko masagutan

well sad to say. you can't recover that account.. since even if you push contacting their support team if you can't provide sufficient data that the account is yours. the support team won't just give it back to you.

even google will tell you to consider getting new email account instead.

well sad to say. you can't recover that account.. since even if you push contacting their support team if you can't provide sufficient data that the account is yours. the support team won't just give it back to you.

even google will tell you to consider getting new email account instead.
Ohh can I contact them? I'll try

Status
Not open for further replies.