What's new

Help Forgotten bios and admin password.help !!

zon28

Honorary Poster
may solution ba kung both admin and bios password ang nakalimutan?
need your help guys

what do you mean by clearing CMOS?
Clear CMOS by Reseating the CMOS Battery

aptop-tablet-cmos-battery-5995bc6822fa3a00114314c1.png
P-CR2032 CMOS Battery. © Dell Inc.
Another way to clear CMOS is to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. the CMOS battery.

Start by making sure your computer is unplugged. If you're using a laptop or tablet, make sure the main battery is removed too.

Next, open up your computer's case if you're using a desktop PC, or find and open the small CMOS battery panel if you're using a tablet or laptop computer.

Finally, remove the CMOS battery for a few minutes and then put it back in. Close the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or battery panel and then plug in, or reattach the computer's main battery.

By disconnecting and then reconnecting the CMOS battery, you remove the source of power that saves your computer's BIOS settings, resetting them to default.

Laptops & Tablets: The CMOS battery shown here is wrapped inside a special enclosure and connects to the motherboard via the 2-pin white connector. This is an increasingly common way that manufacturers of small computers include a CMOS battery. Clearing CMOS, in this case, involves unplugging the white connector from the motherboard and then plugging it back in.

Desktops: The CMOS battery in most desktop computers is much easier to find and looks just like a standard cell-type battery like you'd find in small toys or traditional watches. Clearing CMOS, in this case, involves popping the battery out and then putting it back in.

Never opened up your desktop computer before? See You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. for a complete walkthrough.

-
©lifewire.com

Attachments

Tagalin mo lang yung cmos battery.. then i on mo pasok ka sa bios then i clear mo ang password sa bios... then balik mo yung cmos batterry... okey na.

Tagalin mo lang yung cmos battery.. then i on mo pasok ka sa bios then i clear mo ang password sa bios... then balik mo yung cmos batterry... okey na.
for you bruh. ito ang pinaka madali...tanggalin mo ayung CMOS battery at agad agad yangm ag re reset. balik ka ulit sa BIOS press F2 or del or F12 or F10 depende sa shortcut key ng pc mo.