What's new

Help For monthly 1299 pesos to Pldt I get landline and dsl net access and also wifi?

Susmariosep

Grasshopper
For monthly 1299 pesos to Pldt, how do I get landline and dsl net access and also wifi for smartmobile phone?

This is my present situation:

I pay every month 1299 to Pldt and I can use the telephone landline and dsl access to the net with my pc desktop computer, also two persons in my home also get wifi access with their smartmobile phones: access to the net and also to talk to friends in Canada unlimited!

But when I forget to pay punctually my Pldt bill, I can still use my landline, but no more dsl access to the net, and my two persons with me at home cannot access wifi with their smartmobile phones.

Question: Is that wifi access with smartmobile phones included in that 1299 package?

It seems to be too good to be true, because my two persons at home are accessing friends in Canada in effect with long distance communication, which I seem to understand costs a lot of billing if it were done with the pldt landline!

I am just curious, so I guess I will just also buy a simple smartmobile phone and access net and access long distance communication to foreign lands, but I am just reluctant to learn how to use a smartmobile phone - I am 84 years old.

Thanks for your explanation, and I forgot to tell you that I live in Marikina City just within the neighborhood of the Marikina City University, and this university enjoys free wifi from the government (Dict?).