What's new

Closed Flashing Huawei nova 7i with Huawei P40 lite stock firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi good day po, meron po akong nova 7i na walang GMS version .228(latest firmware), since di na po working yung hisuite .. nag-download ako ng P40 lite na stock rom para i-flash sana sa nova 7i kasi halos magkahawig lang naman yung specs nila.. pwede po ba yun?

at san po ako makaka-download ng stock nova 7i na firmware/rom? salamat po sa sasagot

Kahit pa magka parehong specs at brand sila hindi mo pwedeng lagyan ng type O+ na dugo ang taong may B+ na dugo, same goes sa mobile device. So not compatible yan
Nalilito ako diba O is the universal donor regardless if positive or negative?

"...Donors with blood type O... can donate to recipients with blood types A, B, AB and O (O is the universal donor: donors with O blood are compatible with any other blood type)"

Is there any remedy to downgrade my current firmware? its frustrating kasi
If unlock ng bootloader mo, possible. Possible ka magdebrand ng Huawei and convert mo sa p40 lite. Kaya natawag na nova 7i dahil sa market. P40 Lite sa EMEA Region while sa Nova 7i is SEA Region (or maybe who knows what.)

You can check naman sa HuaweiFirmwareFinder (you can find it sa XDA) then iunlock mo ng bootloader which cost 300-400 ng credits sa DC Unlocker and Use Hisuite PDB binaries para ipush ng package file sa e-recovery.

I done this since Huawei Nova Youth to P10 Lite and Honor 8C BKK-AL10 (China) to BKK-L21 (Global).

Parang Xiaomi din rin naman iyan China to Global, unlock bootloader ng kailangan. Prprpoblemahin mo na lang yung bootloader key dahil hindi na mamimigay ng Huawei sa Bootloader Key.

If unlock ng bootloader mo, possible. Possible ka magdebrand ng Huawei and convert mo sa p40 lite. Kaya natawag na nova 7i dahil sa market. P40 Lite sa EMEA Region while sa Nova 7i is SEA Region (or maybe who knows what.)

You can check naman sa HuaweiFirmwareFinder (you can find it sa XDA) then iunlock mo ng bootloader which cost 300-400 ng credits sa DC Unlocker and Use Hisuite PDB binaries para ipush ng package file sa e-recovery.

I done this since Huawei Nova Youth to P10 Lite and Honor 8C BKK-AL10 (China) to BKK-L21 (Global).

Parang Xiaomi din rin naman iyan China to Global, unlock bootloader ng kailangan. Prprpoblemahin mo na lang yung bootloader key dahil hindi na mamimigay ng Huawei sa Bootloader Key.
Maybe you can look this up since dito ko rin naman nakita panno ng process niya.

P.S: Page in Russian. Translate if you want to.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Too complicated and it may hard brick my 1week device. I guess there is no easy fix other than having an official firmware. :/

Too complicated and it may hard brick my 1week device. I guess there is no easy fix other than having an official firmware. :/
It seem complicated, but these procedure are 100% working.

But upon on research of your device, there's no way to unlock the bootloader of your device since the "OEM Unlock" was disabled and hidden to the developer settings.

Is it possible to bring this device to the huawei care center and have it reflash to a stock firmware?
I think you can do it yourself by rollback the firmware version using HiSuite. It safe and 100% guaranteed no dead brick will happen. To check it, open System Upgrade and when it says System is up to date. There's a option call rollback firmware version and it will download the old firmware and install it directly to the phone.

You can search it on Google "how to rollback the firmware version on HiSuite" and, yep that's the search keyword.

I think you can do it yourself by rollback the firmware version using HiSuite. It safe and 100% guaranteed no dead brick will happen. To check it, open System Upgrade and when it says System is up to date. There's a option call rollback firmware version and it will download the old firmware and install it directly to the phone.

You can search it on Google "how to rollback the firmware version on HiSuite" and, yep that's the search keyword.
That option is not available in my current device.. not sure why..
there is no switch to older version..

Status
Not open for further replies.