What's new

Help Flash Drive Unable to Format

Dapsone

Forum Guru
Elite
Help!

Di ko maformat yung Flash Drive ko.

Ginamitan ko na ng Yt tutorial, CMD, Minitool pero after ma Format or Delete Volume. USB not recognized naman yung lumalabas. Tapos pagkasalpak naman is bumabalik siya sa dati. Hindi naman na Format and also Not detected siya sa PC.

Nagsimula to nung nag USB bootable ako tapos nag error habang nag boot ako.

Sana matulungan. Thank you in Advance.

1682250052748.png

1682250087857.png

1682250235088.png

Attachments

Solution
Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble formatting your flash drive. There are a few things that you can try to fix the issue:

1. Check if the flash drive is write-protected. Sometimes, flash drives have a switch on the side that can be toggled to enable or disable write protection. If this switch is on, you won't be able to format the drive.

2. Try formatting the drive using a different computer. It's possible that your computer's USB port is malfunctioning, which is preventing the drive from being formatted. Try plugging the drive into another computer and see if you're able to format it there.

3. Use a different formatting tool. If you've already tried using the built-in Windows formatting tool and other third-party...
Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble formatting your flash drive. There are a few things that you can try to fix the issue:

1. Check if the flash drive is write-protected. Sometimes, flash drives have a switch on the side that can be toggled to enable or disable write protection. If this switch is on, you won't be able to format the drive.

2. Try formatting the drive using a different computer. It's possible that your computer's USB port is malfunctioning, which is preventing the drive from being formatted. Try plugging the drive into another computer and see if you're able to format it there.

3. Use a different formatting tool. If you've already tried using the built-in Windows formatting tool and other third-party formatting tools, you may want to try using a different one. Rufus is one popular option that you can download for free online.

4. Use a partition manager tool. Sometimes, a flash drive can have hidden partitions or other issues that prevent it from being formatted. A partition manager tool like AOMEI Partition Assistant or EaseUS Partition Master can help you delete these partitions and format the drive.

If none of these solutions work, it's possible that your flash drive is damaged or defective. In that case, you may need to replace it. I hope this helps!

Solution
Ganyan din flash drive ko dati, di ko alam kung ung components naba sa loob ung sira, di rin nafoformat.
Nararamdaman ko may chance pa to. Di ko lang alam talaga pano yung trick. Hahaha 😂

3. Use a different formatting tool. If you've already tried using the built-in Windows formatting tool and other third-party formatting tools, you may want to try using a different one. Rufus is one popular option that you can download for free online.

4. Use a partition manager tool. Sometimes, a flash drive can have hidden partitions or other issues that prevent it from being formatted. A partition manager tool like AOMEI Partition Assistant or EaseUS Partition Master can help you delete these partitions and format the drive.

If none of these solutions work, it's possible that your flash drive is damaged or defective. In that case, you may need to replace it. I hope this helps!
Thank you. I'll try another pc. And another method