The You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. was just launched a couple of days ago and it looks like we’re going to see at least one more handset from Flash, as specs for an Alcatel Flash 3 just popped up on GFXBench. According to the screen cap below, the Flash 3 will sport the following specifications:
- 4.6-inch Display (1920 x 1080 Resolution)
- MediaTek Helio X20 MT6797 SoC (2.3GHz deca-core CPU)
- Mali -T8800 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 32 GB of Internal Storage
- 12-megapixel Rear Camera with PDAF and 4K video capability
- 7-megapixel Front Camera
- Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
The choice of display size is rather interesting, given that most smartphones nowadays come in at 5-inches. No details on pricing or launch dates yet, but you’re sure to read it here as soon as we get more details on the Flash 3.
Source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.