What's new

Flaming Pear - Flood v1.69 + serial code (photoshop plugin) (windows)

Aleatrix

Forum Expert
Solutions
Reaction
full

Inundate the landscape and submerge your friends. Create realistic watery reflections with control over waves, ripples, and perspective. Now with improved 3D realism.

Revise landscapes for a picture-perfect effect

Drown foreground objects in Photoshop with a little editing

Rapid reflections better than can be painted by hand

Altitude, perspective, and horizon spin controls let you match the water to the photo

SAMPLE IMAGE #1
Credits to the original Artist: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

SAMPLE IMAGE #2
Credits to the original Artist: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

SAMPLE IMAGE #3

HOW TO INSTALL?
STEP 1
: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. then copy paste and extract it in the following directories depending on what bit architecture of windows you are using.

for 32bit users: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Your installed adobe photoshop\Plug-ins
for 64bit users: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Your installed adobe photoshop\Plug-ins

directory name may vary depending on the photoshop version you are using or installed, As for me. im using adobe photoshop cc 2018 (works on old photoshop versions as well)

Since im using the 64bit version here's what it looks like on my end.
full

STEP 2: I assume na tapos niyo na ma copy paste and extract yung file dun sa tamang directory niyo. Now open your Photoshop and see kung lilitaw na yung plugin sa filter tab ng PS mo and make sure na may image sa layer para maging clickable yung plugin (see image below)
full

STEP 3: Bahala na kayo mag explore ng plugin, madali lang yan. Puro slider lang nandyan. Basta ang madalas mo lang magagalaw dyan is yung mga sliders na naka red box (see image below) yung iba kahit wag mo na ibahin, or if kung gusto mo mag experiment, Feel free to play with the sliders.
full

USE ANY OF THESE SERIAL PARA MAGING FULL VERSION YUNG PLUGIN.
S/N: 3287779
S/N: 7169775
S/N: 7785691

(You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)

EXTRA
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

THIS THREAD IS A REUP OF A PREVIOUS SAME THREAD SINCE I HAVE FIXED SOME ERROR IN THE INSTALLATION PROCESS OF THE PLUGIN AND I CANNOT EDIT THE OLD THREAD ANYMORE.

full

Last edited:
TS deadlink na po ba? naerror ang webpage eii,

"The requested URL could not be retrieved"​

ang sabi

Last edited:
Back