What's new

G·TM Fix Waiting SMS Stuck Prepaid Wifi ZLT P25

Reaction
Gumawa ako ng script para madelete manually yong lahat ng mga messages. Check the script below deleteMessageOneByOne.txt , ginagawa lang nito is retrieving all the messages from the backend of your prepaid wifi, get the ids and loop each one of it to delete.You can also use the batch delete clearAllMessages.txt. Same lang yong end goal niya is deleting all Messages. Iba lang pagprocess. Restart niya wifi if hindi kayo makasend or received message after deleting all your sms.
Once nakalogin na kayo sa You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. dashboard. PC Only, for chrome, go to sms tab then ctrl+shit+I, click console tab then paste niyo yong script. Result should show success message for each message deleted and in final result shows all message id na deleted refer to the video, Let me know if may lumabas na "I've got some errors." na lumabas sa console then screenshot.

Attachments

hi po patulong naman po, stuck lang sa waiting tapos nung triny ko yung proccess nyo di pa din po. error nalabas
Untitled.png

Attachments

Back