What's new

Closed FIX ERROR 8038 IN SP FLASH TOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

louie ocampo

Addict
Reaction
flash tool error.jpg

madami satin nakakaexperience ng error na to once nagfaflash tau ng cwm recovery or stock rom sa sp flash tool.kaya nag kakaerror ng ganito dahil may mali sa line ng niload natin na scatter_txt_file..madalas kasi ung scatter txtfile ng iba ginagamit naten..so to fix this error follow the folowing step.

1.) uninstall other preloader driver from your pc. use usbdeview for uninstalling.
2.) download and install the right usb preloader driver for your device. (ex. for mtk devices search for mtk65XX vcom preloader in google.install only the right driver for your pc)
3.) download mtk droid root tools heres the link You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
4.) run mtk droid tools then connect your phone to pc.wait for your phone info to load and follow this screenshot
1e.jpg

*my lalabas na window asking where do you want to save mtk65XX_android_scatter.txt.
5.) then load the scatter file you created to SP flash tool.

Attachments

hi its arth , i have same problem, meron ba kaung repair shop dito sa abu dhabi where i can send my tablet for repair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back