Firefly Mobile has finally announced their long teased and long awaited smartphone, the Aurii Envy. Th enew device sports a premium exterior via a body that’s a mix of metal and glass – Gorilla Glass 3 sheets on the front and back and metal on the frame. The phone has a little bit of that Xperia Z vibe going on, and we like it.
Firefly Mobile Aurii Envy
- 1.3GHz octa-core processor
- 2GB/3GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD OGS display, Gorilla Glass 3, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16GB/32GB of expandable storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera, Sony IMX214 Exmor RS sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6 element lens
- 8-megapixel front camera, Sony IMX219 Exmor RS sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner
- 3480mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Internally the phone sports a still unknown 64-bit octa-core processor running at 1.3GHz, either 2GB or 3GB of RAM, a Sony IMX214 Exmor RS 13-megapixel rear camera with an f/2.0 aperture and 6 element lens, Sony IMX219 Exmor RS 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, fingerprint button embedded on the home key and either 16GB or 32GB of storage, expandable via microSD.
The phone has a 3480mAh battery, and has Android Marshmallow out of the box. Firefly Mobile is pricing the Aurii Envy at Php 7,999 for the 32GB/3GB variant. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.