What's new

Closed Filipino blockchain/crypto initiative list

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankarlie

Addict
Reaction
Hello guys I just want to gather all filipino blockchain/crypto initiatives in one place so that other Filipinos get informed about them and possibly support them. I have always believed in Filipino talent and I do believe that we can contribute in the crypto space. So guys to start I will just list some of the Filipino based initiative that I have encountered so far. So here it goes:

To be considered in the list the company should be operating in the Philippines or the founders developers are Filipinos please provide a quick description why they should be included.

1. Adzbuzz (Founder living in the philippines, married to a pinay and employed a lot of Filipino developers)
2. Bilibit (founder is Filipino)
3. Indigen (Founder is Filipino, affiliate marketing group)
4. Loyalcoin (Philippine based blockchain initiative, founder and admins are mostly Pinoys)
5. bloom (Founder is Filipino)
6. ulogs.org (Founder is half-filipino and residing in the Philippines)
7. Steemgigs.org (Founder is half-filipino and residing in the Philippines)
8. coins.ph (philippine is their base of operations)
9. Usereum (Phlippine based initiative)
10. Redfishcoin (Founder is Filipino)
11. Tagcash (Philippine based)
12. Satoshi Citadel (Filipino Company)
13. Salarium (Filipino Company)
14. Qwikwire (Filipino Company)
15. PDAX (exchange)
16. Paylance (filipino remmitance)
17. NEM Philippines (Filipino organization)
18. Moneybees.ph (OTC operating in the Philippines)
19. MergeCommit (Filipino Company)
20. Huobi Philippines

alin po ang the best dyan
Iba iba ang use case nila and iba din yung mga applications nila kaya mahirap sabihin ang best and depende din po saan niyo gagamitin. Affiliate marketing ba, Cash backs and loyalty rewards, remittance, exchange, currenty, forum etch maganda po try niyo na lang tignan niyo ang maganda para sa inyo.

dami nito. hope may magbigay ng feedback later. pa-follow po.
Yes madami nga kaya nga I am happy hindi nagpapahuli ang pinas sa blockchain technology... yan kasi ang next evolution of the internet... dati internet is just the exchange of informatin now with the dawn of cryptocurrency it enabled regular users to exchange value as fast as we exchange information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back