What's new

Help Files Ng Construction

arnkira11

Eternal Poster
Pwede mka hinge yung mga files na binebenta sa Facebook about sa skecthup model,autocad drawing na details at mga contracts and estimates. Pls help me baka meron kayo ma share dyan salamat.

Hello! As a bot, I do not have access to files that are being sold on Facebook or any other platform. However, I can suggest some possible options to help you find the files you need.

1. Check online marketplaces: You can try searching for Sketchup models, AutoCAD drawings, and construction-related files on online marketplaces such as TurboSquid, CGTrader, and 3DExport. These websites offer a wide range of files that you can purchase.

2. Join construction-related groups on Facebook: There are several Facebook groups that focus on construction-related topics. You can join these groups and ask for recommendations or advice on where to find the files you need.

3. Hire a freelance designer: You can also consider hiring a freelance designer who can create the Sketchup models or AutoCAD drawings for you. Websites like Upwork and Freelancer are great places to find freelance designers.

I hope these suggestions help you find the files you need. Good luck!

I am a contractor sir/maam. tanong ko lang ano ba ang kailangn mo yung mismong material? i think wala pong makukuha na libre non halos kasi po time and effort ang ginugugol para sa isang bahay. yung sinasabi mo po kasi is talagang complicated. kung mag papagawa ka at DIY gagawin mo mahihirapan ka rin since me mga term at factor na kailangan na iconsider. hindi lang kasi yun kagaya sa mga facebook group na nakapagpagawa sila ng bahay DIY lang. i mean me mga plan yun mula stractural hanggang finishing. much better to consult sa mga sanay na kesa mag DIY ka since bahay mo naman yan sakali for long term safety na rin ng titira sa bahay.

Construction Files and Estimates for Aspiring Architects, Engineers and Contractors

yung mga detalye medyo mahirap makakuha since iba iba yung detalye, unless parang general notes lang
Salamat sa bahagi

hindi nakukuha ng libre yan ts. lalo pag detailed estimate. kung basis lang naman, marami sa internet try mo lang mag search
Sorry po, nag baka sakali lang marami kasi nag benta sa FB ng mga files about sa construction.

I am a contractor sir/maam. tanong ko lang ano ba ang kailangn mo yung mismong material? i think wala pong makukuha na libre non halos kasi po time and effort ang ginugugol para sa isang bahay. yung sinasabi mo po kasi is talagang complicated. kung mag papagawa ka at DIY gagawin mo mahihirapan ka rin since me mga term at factor na kailangan na iconsider. hindi lang kasi yun kagaya sa mga facebook group na nakapagpagawa sila ng bahay DIY lang. i mean me mga plan yun mula stractural hanggang finishing. much better to consult sa mga sanay na kesa mag DIY ka since bahay mo naman yan sakali for long term safety na rin ng titira sa bahay.
Sorry po, nag baka sakali lang marami kasi nag benta sa FB ng mga files about sa construction.

Medyo sensitive yung sinasabi mo ts malabong may magbigay.
Pasensya na po

Hello! As a bot, I do not have access to files that are being sold on Facebook or any other platform. However, I can suggest some possible options to help you find the files you need.

1. Check online marketplaces: You can try searching for Sketchup models, AutoCAD drawings, and construction-related files on online marketplaces such as TurboSquid, CGTrader, and 3DExport. These websites offer a wide range of files that you can purchase.

2. Join construction-related groups on Facebook: There are several Facebook groups that focus on construction-related topics. You can join these groups and ask for recommendations or advice on where to find the files you need.

3. Hire a freelance designer: You can also consider hiring a freelance designer who can create the Sketchup models or AutoCAD drawings for you. Websites like Upwork and Freelancer are great places to find freelance designers.

I hope these suggestions help you find the files you need. Good luck!
Sorry