Closed Fastest facebook phishing method

Status
Not open for further replies.

Html

Forum Expert
Solutions
Reaction
For educational purposes only.
I shall not be held liable for whatever purpose you're taking this into.

Create an account in this website. Use fake email (get one from You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) for signing purposes.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Upon creation, go to scamas 2 option. Copy any link from that.

Give the link to any of your prey and ask them to log in with facebook credentials in that link. Use convincing words like "Facebook autolikes. Get instant 1k likes but do not abuse."

After that, go back to site and find option called "My victims"

You can now see their username and password!

My very example banner.
(
Do not login with your account. I swear, I'll be making you gay! Haha! Just kidding.)
Did you know that 42.7% of Facebook user are using auto follow platform in their account?
Try it yourself and be amazed of instant fame. Login with you facebook account is all you have to do. Get instant 1k fillowers. Payment will be after 1 month of free trial (no credit card needed)
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Cost you only a second to tap like.

Attachments

Last edited:
hilig mo mag Copy paste TS ah, lagyan mo naman ng © . yun lang po thnx.

The people I copied from copy pasted this from another people too, but didn't gave credits. Should I gave the credit to the first violator of the copyright? If you'll claim and prove this idea is yours, then I'll put your name in there in all CAPITALIZED. But don't make me gave the credits to the people who just rebark it. You got it, bro?

The people I copied from copy pasted this from another people too, but didn't gave credits. Should I gave the credit to the first violator of the copyright? If you'll claim and prove this idea is yours, then I'll put your name in there in all CAPITALIZED. But don't make me gave the credits to the people who just rebark it. You got it, bro?
OK LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back