What's new

G·TM FAST SINGAPORE SERVER, GTM NO LOAD CONFIG SSH WS 101 STATUS #2

Akimitsu

akosiyoshi
Elite
Solutions
Reaction

GLOBE/TM No Need Load/Promo, Pang malakasang config!

Pang malakasang Payload at Rp, Fast
and Stable Singapore Server
, malakas pa sa bungang ng Marites sa inyo!

Config Link:

#SINGAPORE 1

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

#SINGAPORE 2
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Apk Link:

1640041818665.png

Attachments

Hi boss jkim666 i am not from your country but I do learn a lot from you guys. In my country I have a payload but always stuck on status 101 and takes like 50 or more retry times to get it connected. Can you or other bosses on this forum help me with status 101 fast Connecting payload request format. Thanks in advance. My email is roselraph@gmail.com incase any boss is willing to teach me you can inbox me please.

Hi boss jkim666 i am not from your country but I do learn a lot from you guys. In my country I have a payload but always stuck on status 101 and takes like 50 or more retry times to get it connected. Can you or other bosses on this forum help me with status 101 fast Connecting payload request format. Thanks in advance. My email is roselraph@gmail.com incase any boss is willing to teach me you can inbox me please.
what country bro?