What's new

FAQs about installing car amplifier and subwoofer

ftraven520

Enthusiast
Reaction
Here are some frequently asked questions about You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. I hope you guys will find it helpful :D
Q: What's a car amplifier?
A: The amplifier is an electronic device used to boost signal power. In the auto scene, the amplifier is normally complemented by a subwoofer.

Q: How much is a car amplifier in the Philippines?
A: Car amplifier in the Philippines is on average PHP 1500. The price depends on the quality of the product. You can get a more affordable car amplifier at around Php 900 in the aftermarket.

Q: What's a subwoofer?
A subwoofer is a type of speaker specifically designed to produce low-end frequencies.

Q: How much of a subwoofer in the Philippines?
The price of subwoofers in the Philippines ranges from Php 3000 to Php 10,000. There are also more expensive options, but yes, they come with better quality. Usually, one subwoofer is already enough to create good boomy sounds.

Q: Do I need to install an amplifier and subwoofer in my car?
Not necessarily, I could say. Factory speakers for today's cars are generally enough. These two sound equipment can be equipped if you want to have a complete sound experience than usual.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to comment below. I'll answer all if I can :whistle:

(If I am posting at the wrong place, please let me know :D )

Last edited:
hi! thank you for this thread. I'm interested on upgrading my car's sound system. Any recommendation for newbie like me? Thank you so much! btw. My car is eon gl 2016.