Status
Not open for further replies.

La Freak

Forum Master
Reaction
Yb0FLTq.jpg

Fantashooting v2.12 Apk | 38 MB| Mediafire
Requires Android:2.2 and up

Fantashooting is the most exciting and fantastical dual-stick shooting game!! Easy to play and tons of fun!!

Game Review:
As a prerequisite for graduation, apprentices at Fantasy Hero Institute must survive the final test of Mori. Around the Mori Institute are scary monsters, magic bombs, goblins, insects, piranhas…………….. I’ll scare myself if I go any further! If you dare, follow the apprentices into the mysterious and unpredictable forest and help them survive the trials of the forest allowing them to graduate!

Features:

• * 3D dual stick shooter game.
  • * A light-hearted action game – bang ~ bang ~ bang, spray ~ spray ~ spray.
  • * A wealth of weapons – enjoy the wacky weapons that fall serendipitously from the sky and entertain you on your journey!
  • * Interactive environment – Seemingly harmless objects will cause unexpected interference or damage.
  • * Severe Weather – Abrupt changes in weather conditions bring new challenges to each level.
  • * Powerful Runes – Carry up to three runes to summon magical creatures who can quickly defuse critical situations.
  • * Inexplicable Monster Madness – Keep a close eye on monsters as some will suddenly inflict damage, spray you with gold coins, or simply go crazy!
  • * Incredible game graphics.

What’s in this version :

• Add a new map: Orc Liar.
  • Watch out for all new enemies and bosses.
  • New character: Mental Max.
  • New enemies in the Ice Gorge.
  • Improve the gameplay.

53zJeqN2DXXTHb9oUpsipbiYRPp1Yx6Tya1E8HOk9Mi2T=h310.pngQA0hHDHjo07BQkMkmAXlESVPU9YQG5VOHqbzyXrX7DN8Q=h310.png

Video Review:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.