What's new

Help Familiar ba kayo sa "Discourse" forum software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draft

Administrator
Administrator
Familiar ba kayo sa Discourse forum software?
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Live Demo for hands on experience 👇
Click here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

giphy.gif

What if maging ganyan ang PHCorner ...style/ui/features...? :unsure:
Magugustuhan nyo kaya?

Bakit ko ito naitanung?
Stagnant na kasi updates ng XenForo, which is itong gamit natin ngayon.

Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

July 28 Update
Medyo satisfied ako sa kabuuang update ng XF2.2
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

So magpapatuloy at mag-upgrade ang PHCorner under Xenforo parin sa darating na September.

giphy.gif

Attachments

i suggest na magkaroon muna ng Alpha/Beta Test exclusively sa mga master natin dito sa PHC, users that are almost 4 to 5 years na in this forum and also according to the ranking of this online community. Much better kasi to consult yong mga matatagal na dito and yong mga marami ng experienced in this online community. I'm not saying that the inexperience one or new to this online community doesn't help in this matter but sabi nga ng matatanda, "Papunta ka pa lang, pabalik na ako." and many philosophers here will say, "Bakit hindi tayo nagkasalubong?

Just my suggestion, run an alpha or beta test first exclusive for the old ones.
My goal in this comment was I just want to help and make a contribution.

Kaya nga tayo nandito para magtulungan. Hehe, I love you PHC peoples.

Kudos to you Sir Draft and all the admins for your efforts to enhance and itaas ang quality of this online community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back