What's new

Facebook häçking

Abdussalaam

Journeyman
Reaction
How to häçk facebook account? I want to häçk my account because someone häçked it from me.. thanks in advance 🥰

Your account has been häçked? why wont you just report it to facebook that your account has been häçked?

App cloner hahaha di joke di ako marunong mag häçk pero isa sa mga posibleng pwedeng method

Phising
Rat
And social enginner not sure
Basta kung ako sayo wag muna ipush yung sarili mong matuto mag häçk kung gagamitin mo lang naman sa masama

english carabao.. haha

facebook now has 2nd verification and email.. why häçked?

maybe your password same same all other account or 1234 or abcd
make good password so no häçk. ok.
link it to your number so login no problam.

no häçking the häçked account. ok.

ask po mga lods what if napaltan lahat tapos naging chinese character lahat leter. ganon nang yare sa fb ko :cry::cry: hanggang ngayon di ko na mabuksan

english carabao.. haha

facebook now has 2nd verification and email.. why häçked?

maybe your Pásswørd same same all other account or 1234 or abcd
make good Pásswørd so no häçk. ok.
link it to your number so login no problam.

no häçking the häçked account. ok.
Nc english lodi HAHAHA Pa Seminar mag ingles

ask po mga lods what if napaltan lahat tapos naging chinese character lahat leter. ganon nang yare sa fb ko :cry::cry: hanggang ngayon di ko na mabuksan
Pa Take Down Mo Na Account Mo Once Na Napalitan Ang Emails And Password Mo Theres No Way I Think So It Is more Recommended To take Down your account request a report action from your friend in order to Take Down The Account using facebook control...Your account can be used in many toxic and inappropriate ways.

Fb support doesn't really cater concerns from free accounts like yours. Kahit magpa ilang ulit kapang mag mag try na recover ng account mo, pag di mo ma verify, wala.

the only option to get in touch with their live support agents is to have a ρáíd service\product\subscription from facebook.

the downside, is that you might need to spend a little bit of money for the process.
If your account is really worth to be recovered, message me, I might able to help you.

Fb support doesn't really cater concerns from free accounts like yours. Kahit magpa ilang ulit kapang mag mag try na recover ng account mo, pag di mo ma verify, wala.

the only option to get in touch with their live support agents is to have a ρáíd service\product\subscription from facebook.

the downside, is that you might need to spend a little bit of money for the process.
If your account is really worth to be recovered, message me, I might able to help you.
Gagana p kya to?