What's new

DITO Experience: Buy promo (Level Up 99), get free 3GB (2GB + 1GB) in limited time! And some thoghts

morbChest

Honorary Poster
Solutions
Reaction

My DITO Experience: Buy promo (Level Up 99), get free 3GB (2GB + 1GB) in limited time! And some thoughts​

Plot:
When I recieved a regular load, I saw the limited exclusive offers from DITO App that when you buy a promo (any Level Up Packs), you will get free 2GB or 1GB of Data, as of November 12.

[November 13, 2022 at 10:00 PM]
So I buy Level Up 99, and then I recieved a new messege that I subscribed to the Level Up 99 promo. Following with Free 2GB of Data valid for 7 Days. And also I got Free 1GB of Data valid for 7 Days on a same offer.

See the transactions below:
Screenshot_20221120-174422~1.png

I was expecting to get a total of 8GB or 9GB, but 10GB in total! What?! Oh my F*çkíñg Gód, DITO, It's morbing time!

In last 7 days, I'm able to do stuff with the 3GB Data by doing a lot of time to study and watching videos. So here I consumed almost 3GB of data without using a Wi-Fi connection.
Screenshot_20221120-164805~01.png

While surfing, I don't have experience slow internet connection near the cellular tower about 391 meters to my location, and 173 meters on a same tower to my school campus where I study for.

When I travel in Santa Rosa, Laguna, some places have strong signal or weak signal. Which the reason that my internet connection is getting slow. So I monitor the signal where the tower is, the distance is about over 900 meters while eating in a restaurant which is quite frustrating to get better strength for internet speed so I am going outside to upload videos with my friends.

In the end of my story, I say about DITO needs more coverage than 80% on it. And what I like is to have an exclusive offers for it like Lazada or Shopee with 11:11 that sh*t.

A-Anyways, hope you know about morbing DITO experience, and thanks for reading PHC.

Attachments

An almost kilometer away will change PCI/bands/ and frequency of DITO base on signal strength you will receive on nearby tower/base station areas. Luckily, as you traveled, bands and PCI you were connected was not congested.

Btw, I have tried to share my network using Wi-Fi Hotspot, and it's working. I set the connection limit up to 6 and I can block the connections who is connected for.
Screenshot_20221120-193035~01.png

My classmates wants to force me to connect to my mobile Wi-Fi just for TîkTók.

Attachments

Level up 99? 7gb? Diba sa iba yung 99 10gb for 30 days..
Yep, yung DITO 99 na may 10GB data. Dahil bago palang SIM card ko, the old promo like DITO 99 is not available in my account. So I was subscribed to a Level Up 99 instead.