What's new

PlayToEarn Ethlas - NFT Play-To-Earn GameFi Metaverse

ethlas_playtoearn

Grasshopper
Reaction
Hello everyone!
I want to introduce you a project named Ethlas, which is a free-to-play, play-to-earn GameFi Metaverse where you can play games, earn gems and get rewards.

Ethlas has some basic games like candy crush, zuma or tetris which you can play on their platform to earn gems and then convert to crypto(usdc) or nfts. The gems have the utility in-game right now but the development team works and in the near future will be minted as a ERC-20 token, openly tradeable on major decentralized exchanges.

They are in an initial phase and it will be in the near future some disc0rd and twitter campaigns offering giveaways in crypto or nfts so you can try your luck.
(hint also there are some prizes in game tested: for 400gems you can redeem 3usdc and at 1200gems 10 usdc).

Playing games on ethlas.com daily and be in the top 300 gamers on the daily leaderboard will be awarded with gems, automatically issued at midnight. You can also earn gems in other regular contests and campaigns like referral, wheel spin and so on.

There is already a big pinos community on the disc0rd server!

Please let me know if you are interested and for more informations send me a dm as it's excluded to post here direct links. The games could be played on both mobile or pc.
I would appreciate a lot! Thank you!

I am new here and sorry if I did something wrong with my post!

Attachments

Cant dm you bro.

Hello!
Sorry, I didn't knew that I cannot receive private messages. Probably it is regarding the fact that I created the account today.

So in this case, for providing links or stuffs like this and if you need more informations please let me know. Reach me on telegram (@alxbbb1) or if you don't have this one, please leave a message where I can contact you.

Last edited:
Hello!
Sorry, I didn't knew that I cannot receive private messages. Probably it is regarding the fact that I created the account today.

So in this case, for providing links or stuffs like this and if you need more informations please let me know. Reach me on telegram (@alxbbb1) or if you don't have this one, please leave a message where I can contact you.
I sent you a message on tele. Kindly check my chat.