Emsisoft Anti-Malware is an Anti-Virus, Anti-Trojan, Anti-Spyware, Anti-Worm and Anti-Dialer all in one. Contains the awarded dual-scanner to scan and clean infected computers as well as a background guard which blocks new infections signature- and behavior-based. Includes surf protection, auto-updates, HiJackFree and Commandline Scanner. Keep your PC free from all internet dangers like viruses, worms, trojans, bots, spyware, adware and *********s with the technology of two major virus scanners! Triple realtime protection with surf protection, signature- and behavior-based detection. Also against rootkits! Extra: HiJackFree system analysis tool included! There are many anti-virus, anti-spyware and anti-dialer software products but only a few of them can claim to provide effective protection from all types of Malware. The main reason for this is the eternal cat and mouse game played for decades between Malware programmers and the security industry. Normal security software is limited by the fact that it can only recognize Malware for which the manufacturer has already created a signature – assuming that the manufacture even has a copy of the Malware available for analysis.
• Comprehensive PC protection against viruses, trojans, spyware, adware, worms, bots, *********s and rootkits.
• 2 cleaning scanners in 1: Anti-Virus + Anti-Malware
• 3 guards against new infections: file guard, behavior blocker and surf protection
2 scanners to clean infections: Anti-Malware + Anti-Virus!
• Not just any scanners, but a combination of two world class products – the Emsisoft Anti-Malware, and the Ikarus Anti-Virus engine. Latest tests approve that both are cutting edge in Malware detection.
• No doubling of the scan duration as would be the case with two separate scanning programs. Considerable performance improvement is possible thanks to the integration of the two engines on the lowest level.
• No double price – two top security products for the price of one.
3 guards: file guard, behavior blocker and surf protection [NEW!]:
• Since version 5: The new, free configurable file guard compares all files that are downloaded or started with about 4 million patterns of known malicious software.
• Unlike conventional protection systems Emsisoft Anti-Malware does not only check files, but it also constantly monitors the behavior of all active programs and raises an alarm as soon as something suspicious happens.
• Typical ways of infection are disabled in advance. Websites that try to plant trojans or spyware or that offer deceptive contents are blocked by the surf protection.
• Signature updates at least 5 times per day, in combination with the zero-day protection of the behavior analysis this guarantees the best possible protection from new infections.
3 ways of Malware removal to clean every infection:
• When a Malware infection is detected, the scanner puts the found objects under quarantine or deletes them finally.
• Anti-Malware holds plenty of advanced options for experts to detect and delete Malware manually. For this purpose the integrated system analysis tool HiJackFree is included, and helps you to have all processes, services, auto-runs, open ports, browser plug-ins, LSPs and host entries under your control.
• For tough problems our helpful Malware experts are at your disposal for free. With their step-by-step advises, any infection, no matter how resistant it is, can be purged – guaranteed.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware provides reliable protection from:
• Viruses, worms, bots. Worm viruses are currently one of the most irritating phenomena on the Internet. Usually transmitted as dangerous email attachments, worms send copies of themselves to all reachable destinations and cause great damage. Newer network worms/bots use security holes (Exploits) to infect a PC, and can reproduce at an astonishing speed. Without your knowledge, your PC is essentially transformed into a spam-sending zombie! Emsisoft Anti-Malware eliminates worms from your PC and prevents them from doing any further damage. The behavior blocker also blocks attacks that security holes for which no patches currently exist, so-called zero-day attacks.
• Trojans, backdoors, *********s, rootkits. Trojans and backdoors provide strangers with access to your PC. Once a backdoor is installed, an attacker can take full control of your computer. A trojan is best described as a piece of software pretending to be something it is not – they often contain backdoors, and usually arrive as email attachments. A ********* is a type of Malware that invisibly records all keyboard activity, whereas rootkits hide on your PC and manipulate internal system operations. Emsisoft Anti-Malware specializes in recognizing and eliminating these types of Malware.
• Spyware, Adware, TrackingCookies. Your personal data and information is worth a great deal of money to certain advertising companies. They have no qualms about smuggling software into your system, recording information and spying on everything you do. Adverts that change the start page of your browser also belong in the spyware/adware category. Emsisoft Anti-Malware completely removes spyware from your PC. Traces of spyware in the registry and tracking cookies are also recognized.
Changes in Emsisoft Anti-Malware 220.127.116.11:
* Decreased the required init time for online updates.
* Improved license key handling and added support for Windows 2012 Server.
* Internal modifications of update system (closing GUI doesn’t break updates anymore).
* Problems in scheduler calculations used to evaluate the start time of auto-update and scheduled scans – fixed.
* Crash during scans in Security Setup Wizard – fixed.
* Several GUI fixes in freeware mode.
* Software/server communication issue – fixed.
* Improved restoration of modified registry values during cleaning.
* Problem with multiple reloading of signatures after online update – fixed.
* Crash when database location is changed – fixed.
* Scanned objects counter shows wrong number in Commandline Scanner – fixed.
* Added security measures to prevent a settings reset in case of a crash.
* Several minor bugfixes in Outlook plugins.
* Fixed a compatibility issue with the Surf Protection and Internet Explorer 10.
* Improved integrity check for settings file to avoid losing settings.
* Minor bugfixes.
* Bug in settings store system fixed.
* Changes to the help output of the Commandline Scanner.
* Changes to the quarantine submit system.
* Quarantine rescan on updates problem fixed.
* Bug when exporting custom host rules fixed.
* Wrong behavior of alert window when retrieving data from the anti-malware network fixed.
Homepage – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Size: 249 MB
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.