Closed Emmat watson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmrie_

in memoriam 1995-2021
Solutions
Reaction
Info
Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson is a British actress, model, and activist. Born in Paris and brought up in Oxfordshire, Watson attended the Dragon School and trained as an actress at the Oxford branch of Stagecoach Theatre Arts.

Height:1.65 m
Education:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (2014), You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (2011–2012), You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (2009–2011),

1. Emma Watson graduated a straight-A student.

As much as we say she isn't defined by her role as Hermione Granger, the resemblance is still uncanny, isn't it? She even has robes!

3ec62fd4-bd84-4cbd-9bd3-ea4ce4438e48.jpg

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2. She's a certified yoga and meditation instructor.

The life of a world famous actress can be a hectic and busy one. So Emma uses yoga and meditation to help unwind and relax, so much so that she's an expert in the subject.

bb01fe3a-e624-497b-897f-643dad5e32ab.jpg

Pinterest | You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

3. She keeps a painstakingly detailed journal of her everyday life.

She's been so meticulous with writing she's filled over 30 journals in total!

328ee598-24b6-401e-b483-b4bf56a0503b.jpg

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
4. She absolutely loves to cook.

Emma says cooking helps her feel relaxed, and argues that people close to you always appreciate a good home cooked meal. I agree Emma, there's no downside.

af448852-2eaa-47df-a7bd-ed50b9336299.jpg

tumblr | You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

5. Her favorite book in the Harry Potter series is Prisoner of Azkaban.

However, her favorite of the films were the first and last films, because in the first everything was so new, and in the last, she played a much bigger role and it challenged her skills as an actress.

e7791fdd-0a07-4ee1-bdf3-99d51ea4564e.jpg

6. Emma Watson was actually born in Paris.

While her parents are English-born, they lived in Paris until Emma was 5, before returning to England. Emma says she can speak some French, but is far from fluent, and is rather rusty these days.

2dadb4a9-a5d2-4ea5-a8fb-2505f0bfc116.jpg

7. She almost didn't stay to finish the Harry Potter series.

She was beginning to worry that the massive film productions would take up too much time in her life and keep her from her other hobbies and interests. She eventually decided she wouldn't forgive herself for leaving. She said, "I would have gotten a lot more sleep. But I You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.made the right choice.”

7118ea8b-05c0-4417-b268-f46044a02514.jpg

8. She once broke into a hotel pool at 3 am.

This is definitely something Hermione wouldn't do. "It was at a hotel, it had a gate around it. My friends turned around and basically I was gone. The next thing they saw was me 7ft up in the air, scaling this fence. I shouldn't be able to get away with what I'm getting away with."

b123d2c4-cba3-415c-93fc-7f4a294b0408.jpg

9. Emma admits to having had a huge crush on Tom Felton.

Between the ages of 10 and 12 Watson says she developed a huge crush because "he was a few years older and he had a skateboard." Felton admits that he knew about it, but that he saw her more as a younger sister.

ce304681-e583-4823-bed9-ed2ebf62af94.jpg

10. Emma Watson's twin half-sisters had a role in one of her films.

In the film Ballet Shoes, Watson's younger sisters were brought in to play Emma's character Pauline as a little girl.

bb8a8285-787f-48d5-a821-c0df1665d81d.jpg

Live Journal | You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

11. Watson auditioned for Hermione 8 times despite Rowling knowing she wanted her from the first screen test.

Watson had no prior acting experience, but she was suggested to the casting directors by her teachers. I hope she thanked those teachers!

d9c4cd8f-3193-489e-97d1-462ad5adbf4c.jpg

12. She is exceptionally passionate about fashion.

She has always found fashion to be incredibly important, and has been the face of multiple different lines as well as being the youngest person to appear on the cover of Teen Vogue at 15.

5f553598-e21c-44eb-b8a1-bdd64df0b003.jpg

411094_819561_2.jpg

Attachments

siguro kung di siya harrypotter character di sya naging famous...pero she pretty HOT though....:):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
siguro kung di siya harrypotter character di sya naging famous...pero she pretty HOT though....:):):)
Kundi siya naging sikat well professor at yoga instructor siya ngayon and also love niya talaga ang books

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE THIS WOMAN sobrang palaban na matalino pa. She is an effective actress sa ibang roles but I love how passionate she is with her education. Meron siyang campaign na Our Shared Shelf!!!!! Check niyo yun if you want to learn more about feminism Hehehe I love Emmaaaaaaa

I LOVE THIS WOMAN sobrang palaban na matalino pa. She is an effective actress sa ibang roles but I love how passionate she is with her education. Meron siyang campaign na Our Shared Shelf!!!!! Check niyo yun if you want to learn more about feminism Hehehe I love Emmaaaaaaa
I don't like

Status
Not open for further replies.