What's new

Trivia ELECTROMAGNETIC PULSE

Lightworker1234

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Please receive this message well. It is NOT my Intention to Ignite your fear, only to inform. So please DISCERN this message with an open mind. We have been taking precautions as well. I do feel an Intense push and obligation to step out of my comfort zone entirely in this moment to look out for my tribe with only Love in my heart.

‘They’ are planning a fake food shortage and a potential EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attack. “IF” this happens I just want you all to be prepared as I’m sure MANY have been for quiet some time.

3 Most Important Preparations

1. Stock up on food and water for at least two months for you and your loved ones.
(Taking more than necessary and leaving others without in greed — You will pay for.)

2. Write down important phone numbers from your phone to paper.

3. Take cash out of the bank
(You can always put it back in)

PLEASE do not do any of this out of Fear. Fear is what “they” want. Just prepare as if a big storm was coming and go on living your life.

“They” are pushing division, testing boundaries, and studying our reactions for later use in hopes of control. We are MANY and together with awareness we can stay one step ahead, and “they” lose.

I am not sure of the timeline. Weeks/months. This part I can never see for sure because the future changes daily.

I have no “proof” of this ~ This is a message I have been receiving from within that does not fade but in fact continues to intensify.