What's new

Referral EiFI Airdrop currently $283 each token.

F18os20y

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Sa mga wala pang EiFI, register to get 0.5 EiFI token. Grab na guys kasi lalong lumaki price per token nila.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You can search EiFI in Coinmarketcap.

That EIFI(on exchanges) and what the airdrop EIFI are NOT SAME!!!!
Go to their telegram to know more.
Around August, they'll end the token sale. We will see the exact amount in our dashboard. I'm a long time member of their Telegram group.

Around August, they'll end the token sale. We will see the exact amount in our dashboard. I'm a long time member of their Telegram group.
Then why is there difference in tokens and their price?They are just asking people to buy those 'low priced eifi' on website and not the one that are on pancake like exchanges.

Then why is there difference in tokens and their price?They are just asking people to buy those 'low priced eifi' on website and not the one that are on pancake like exchanges.
Simply because its sale or let's just say discounted. Its their strategy to pump token price and sustain it. Let's just see how these going to go. But I already earned a lot by investing eifi in pancakeswap. Airdrop is just airdrop. They have conditions.

Simply because its sale or let's just say discounted. Its their strategy to pump token price and sustain it. Let's just see how these going to go. But I already earned a lot by investing eifi in pancakeswap. Airdrop is just airdrop. They have conditions.
Ok...let's see.

Back