Easy & Creamy Cold Coffee
Deliciously creamy and cold coffee is so easy to make. Just a handful of ingredients needed.
Recipe type: Beverages
Serves: 2-3 Servings
- 2 cups milk
- 2 scoops vanilla or chocolate ice cream (I used vanilla)
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee (adjust to taste)
- 1 tablespoon condensed milk
- For Topping:
- Whipped cream
- Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until all of the ingredients are fully incorporate and you have a thick creamy cold coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and Hershey's chocolate syrup.
- Happy sipping!