What's new

Referral EARN MONEY ONLINE

flores03

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Earn Money online with Paypou / YLinkz

WHAT IS PAYPOU / YLINKZ?
- YLinkz is a URL shortener that pays a share of its advertising revenue to its users who bring traffic to their shortened URLs.

HOW DOES IT WORKS?
- YLinkz gives the opportunity to its users to shorten any long URL. When someone clicks on the shortened URL, a full page advertisement is shown for 5 seconds prior to clicking on a CONTINUE button and be directed to the intended destination.

For every view that is forwarded through the advertising page, the YLinkz user gets credited.

DO I NEED TO PAY TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT?
- No. At no point in time, YLinkz will never ask you for any money.

WHAT ARE THE PAYOUT RATES?
- Rates vary according to the country the traffic is originating from amongst other factors. The rates per 1000 UNIQUE clicks can be found on our Payout Rates page. The rest of the visits are credited depending on how well the advertisers are willing to pay for that particular country.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN?
- The earnings are proportional to your amount of traffic. The better your strategy to bring visitors is, the higher your income will be. The earnings potential depends on the amount of traffic you are capable of generating through your shortened URLs.

HOW DO I GET ρáíd?
We can pay you via PayPal, GCash, PayMaya, Coins.ph, Palawan Express, LBC Instant Peso Padala, Bitcoin or Bank Transfer. In order to request payment via PayPal, GCash, PayMaya, Coins.ph, Palawan Express, LBC Instant Peso Padala or Bitcoin a minimum balance of $8.00. For Bank transfer payments, the minimum amount is $30.00.

In order to receive payments, your account details must be filled in with the correct details. Apart from that, you must also have an account with either PayPal, GCash, PayMaya, Coins.ph, Palawan Express, LBC Instant Peso Padala, Bitcoin or Bank Transfer (BDO or BPI).

Register now!
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Back