What's new

Referral Earn 15 Bonus & get a free share as well (5 - 200) + chance to win a Tesla Model 3

Pracc

Enthusiast
Reaction
Great offer with You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. at the moment, for existing users, if you have an account and have made at least one deposit of €25, a fractional share potentially worth between €5 and €200 is coming your way, and if your a new user there is still time to get in on the action in time for the free share, as well as still earn a €15 bonus.

mmission-free-with-tight-spreads.-bitpanda-blog-en.png

The Bitpanda Stocks promotional giveaway runs from the 20th of April, 2021 09:00 am (CEST) and ends on the 13th of May, 2021, 11:59 pm (CEST).

Took about an hour from signing up to getting the bonus.

Here I'll run through the steps 1 by 1 so you can also earn a swift bonus.

Step 1: Signing up with link
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Step 2: Verification, this was really easy all I had to do was take a quick snap of my passport and a very short video, turning my head and saying 3 numbers and done, took about 30 minutes

Step 3: Then just have to deposit 25 euros worth

Step 4: Buy 25 euros minimum worth of bitcoin, and your 10 euro bonus will appear almost instantly was less than a minute for me.

Step 5: for an extra 5 euro complete this quiz,

Step 6. I would probably say to keep it in your account until the free share arrives. Not long now.

This is a very quick and easy way to earn a minimum €15 and possibly a lot more with the free stock.

If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to ask welcome to email me

It is always nice to see an offer for new and existing users, so get on it get those €25 bought if you have some spare cash.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Be among the first to try the Bitpanda Stocks Beta and get your first randomly-selected stock - valued between €5 and €200 - free. Sign up and explore our beta selection of popular stocks and ETFs, and stay tuned as we add many more over the coming months.

When you sign up, you’ll also be eligible to win a Tesla Model 3 Performance. Invite your friends and increase your chances of winning.

Attachments

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
BetaTester2021

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back