What's new

Trivia Duterte-Duterte tandem unbeatable in 2022 – Panelo

The opposition won’t stand a chance against a Duterte-Duterte tandem in the 2022 national elections.

1600871778609.png

Pres. Rodrigo Duterte and Mayor Sara Duterte-Carpio

Chief Presidential Legal Counsel Salvador Panelo stressed this Monday as he confessed his desire for President Duterte to run for vice president in the 2022 polls if the latter’s daughter Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte-Carpio would run for the presidency.

In his program aired over State-run PTV-4, Panelo assured the public that President Duterte will not overstay in Malacañang and would finish his term despite many issues surrounding his health condition.

“You don’t have to force President Duterte to reveal his physical condition because he is not hiding anything from us. He tells us whatever he’s feeling,” Panelo said in Filipino Monday afternoon.

“So do not worry. He will finish his term,” he added.

Panelo then told his viewers that he was going to reveal a secret that should not go out – as if their conversation was a private one.

“Between us, ‘wag niyo na lang sasabihin sa iba, ha? Sikreto. Gusto ko itong Presidente na ito tumakbong Bise-Presidente sa kanyang tatakbo – o pinatatakbo rin – na anak na si Mayor Sara Duterte sa Presidente (Between us, just don’t tell anybody. It’s our secret. I want him to run as the Vice President of Mayor Sara),” he said.

“Oh, ‘di ba? Ang ganda! Duterte-Duterte. Wala na. Patay ang oposisyon pag tumakbo ang dalawang ito (Just imagine! It’s good! Duterte-Duterte. Game over. The opposition won’t stand a chance if these two would run),” he added.

Panelo recalled that the same situation happened in Davao City when Duterte and his daughter would run for mayor and vice mayor. The Chief Executive served as the vice mayor of Davao City when his daughter was the mayor from 2010 to 2013.

“When the two teamed up, nobody dared to challenge them. Why? They won’t stand a chance,” he said.

However, Panelo said that it’s unfortunate that none of the two wants to run for the said positions.

“That’s how strong these two are. However, you know that both of them do not want to run,” he said.

Panelo said he even told Mayor Duterte-Carpio that she will go through the same road her father did.

“I told Mayor Sara, just like your father, you have an appointment with history and a date with destiny,” he said.

“That’s what happened to the President. We wooed him for 10 years. I never thought he would run. He really didn’t want to run but I said, ‘It’s your destiny and there’s nothing you can do about it’,” he added.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. Sorry, but I don't like this tandem to happen. Magmumukha silang gahaman sa kapangyarihan. I don't want a Duterte or a dilawan/LP to lead this country anymore HAHAHAHHA. Wala na bang iba na sasalba sa Pilipinas

mula Kay Cory Aquino til Kay noynoy na naging presidenti. Bagsak LAHAT ang performance. Tanging ito lang si pres. Duterte lang yong nasiyahan ako base sa kanyang performance.. I suggest bong2 Marcus for next president sana hehe..

If Miriam Defensor Santiago was still here, We still might have the best choice.

Back